Old 05-05-2018, 11:00 PM   #1  

Question WW meals help wanted :)

Hi, everyone - I'm in my second week of WW Freestyle and need help with what to eat. I don't have much time to cook, so I'm looking for ideas for 'go-to' snacks, super easy, fast food, or no-cook meals that won't break the points bank. What do you think? What do you eat? What do you like?
Here's a contribution from me: tomorrow I am planning to have eggs benedict! Thomas' light English Muffin, spinach, poached egg and WW Hollandaise - only TWO points for each half.

Looking forward to hearing from everybody Weight Watching
Thank you!
Texcollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 09:24 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 181/181/150

Height: 5'3"

Hi Tex! I have the same problem. I have a very picky husband who can't eat spicy foods, so I hate thinking of what to cook for dinner all the time. I joined last week, and so far my breakfast usually consists of 2 HB eggs, a banana, and my coffee - 2 points and I'm full. I found some recipes on this site -- it won't let me post a URL but look for Daily Dose of Pepper -- that are quick and easy to make ahead for lunch and lots of ideas for dinner that look simple and husband friendly. I'm going to make the Make Ahead Freezer Friendly Pepperoni Pizza Sandwiches today and maybe the Creamy Chicken Chili Soup for lunches this week.
tmiles2go is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
freestyle, meal-planning, points, weight watchers