Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2003, 10:42 PM   #16  
Canadian, eh?

Hi Everyone,

Kathy - good for you for doing the pilates. It's excellent exercise! I think your 10 lb goal sounds very doable.

Anne - Too bad about the gain. That exercise will take care of it for you no problem. Canucks play Friday night...unfortunately I'll be on the ferry on my way to Victoria so won't get to watch the game.

Carla - that will be so great for your whole family! I shall keep my fingers firmly crossed for you that everything progresses as quickly and smoothly as possible. Hope you've had a wonderful evening with Judy!!

This weekend will be tough foodwise...it's the annual getaway with the girls. We're heading to Victoria on Vancouver Island for the weekend. The goodies and wine alway flow freely. I'll be able to have a quick visit with Jen too while I'm over there. She finished her last exam yesterday, and has decided it's time to grow up and be independent, so she's staying over on the island for the summer. I'm going back next Thursday to help her move. I won't be on here tomorrow, so have a great weekend. Talk to you on Monday.

Changed my avatar for the playoffs!

Last edited by Merrylegs; 04-24-2003 at 10:47 PM.
Old 04-25-2003, 10:17 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 268.8/266.4/145

Height: 5'8"

Hi all.

Just a quick note to report that dinner with Judy was wonderful! Judy was a delight to be with. I had so much fun! We talked and talked and got to see pictures of each other's family. And we had a good dinner and did pretty well. No homemade potato chips, no dessert, no side orders of garlic mashed potatoes. And yes Karen, we had a glass of red wine in your honor.

Kathy - Keep up the good work with the Pilates. I've been wanting to try that.

Anne - Sorry about the gain. Karen's right - the exercise will take care of that.

Karen - Your weekend sounds fabulous. Just do the best you can and relax and have a good time!

And now I must run - Ana is having a meltdown.

Have a great weekend.

Carla
Old 04-25-2003, 10:41 AM   #18  

just thought I would let you guys know that I am not flabbythighs anymore.....I am Whimsey now....I took way to much flak with flabbythighs. lol
Old 04-26-2003, 10:37 AM   #19  
Beauty is within...

Hi my name is Lynne and I'm from Australia.

I used to be a member of WW, but haven't been since getting pregnant and having a baby girl.

Now I want to get back on track, but can't afford to attend meetings so am monitoring my weight and progress from home.

If you don't mind I'd like to join you for my weekly weigh in, as well as generally being part of a group following the same type of weight loss program.

I managed to lose weight while I was pregnant (not intentionally!), so I'm now 6 kilos lighter than when I got pregnant. (That's 11 pounds) I've got 35 kilos to lose, currently weighing 105 and wanting to get down to 70 kilos (154 pounds).

My goal for this week is to lose 1 kilo (2.2 pounds), and be down to 100 kilos by the end of May.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Cheers
Lynne
Closed Thread