Old 07-28-2012, 11:12 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 296/280/176

Height: 6'

Default Results after being on WW 1 month

Well I gotta say,me and the dancing carrot are really becoming friends!!! Its been a little over 1 month and I'm down 16lbs!!! I'm lucky I'm tall and was as heavy as I was because you get more points... But I have to admit, with the extra weekly points,(which I just used for the 1st time this past week)I find I'm not that hungry.. I also have to say, I love salads and veggies! Not a big fruit eater..also that Greek yogurt the pineapple kind yunmm!! I pretend it's really soft cheesecake I haven't started to exercise yet, (not with my knees). I'm saving that till I lose a little more...I hope everyone is doing fine, please share you triumphs and tribulations.. This is where we do this... I'd love to hear from you all... Carol
3rd time lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:58 PM   #2  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

That is awesome! Way to go! I love greek yogurt with strawberries with a little bit of honey in it- reminds me of strawberry cheesecake (flavorwise, that is.)
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:17 PM   #3  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

I need to drink whatever koolaid you two are - I want my greek yogurt and fruit to remind me of cheesecake too! Congrats on the loss 3rd time lucky! Monday will mark 6 weeks on WW for me and I'm down 20 lbs. and I too am not feeling deprived or hungry all the time. I'm loving WW!
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #4  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Height: 5'5"

Congrats!

I've only recently discovered greek yogurt and I AM IN LOVE! I usually just get plain, I add blueberries and a bit of honey. Super yum.
Tudor Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:18 AM   #5  

Question any suggestions or ideas..current ideal protein user

Hi everyone, not sure how to use this thread. I have been on ideal protein for almost 2 months and I am really getting crazied by it. I could not afford the package every week $84.00 so i did research and found things that people have said are comparable. i have tried it for a week and have lost nothing. I feel like i am starving myself but i think i am bored. I had gastric bypass surgery almost 12 years ago and this is where i weight gain came from. I am confused, really confused as to whether i should stay on the ideal protein or go to weight watchers but am afraid that i will not be able to consume all the points/food to loose the weight. I just turned 50 in 7-21 and am really lost. I am not comrfortable with the ideal protein diet anymore and i do not want to gain back the 30 pounds i have lost. Any suggestions? i am sorry to be rambling but i am upset and do not know what diet program to use. thanks for listening!
charjohn5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 07:24 AM   #6  
emaline29

S/C/G: 226/202/154

Height: 4'11"

Hi 3tl, I am quite gobsmacked myself as I have been ignoring all my daughters efforts to get me to go onto WW but having plateaud for nearly 2yrs!!!..decided..what the heck! may as well give it a go. and to my absolute surprise have lost 2lb this week without really trying very much. Main thing is that eating lots more fruit has meant that my problem with constipation has gone and am feeling soo much better in myself.
My daughter lost all her excess weight ..56lbs on this regime. Then her eldest daughter joined and has almost got to her goal weight and now the youngest daughter and her husband have both joined and they have lost 5lb each in the first week!.

Last edited by emaline29; 08-04-2012 at 07:32 AM.
emaline29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:30 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 204/194/150

Height: 5'6"

Default ideal protein

Quote:
Originally Posted by charjohn5 View Post
Hi everyone, not sure how to use this thread. I have been on ideal protein for almost 2 months and I am really getting crazied by it. I could not afford the package every week $84.00 so i did research and found things that people have said are comparable. i have tried it for a week and have lost nothing. I feel like i am starving myself but i think i am bored. I had gastric bypass surgery almost 12 years ago and this is where i weight gain came from. I am confused, really confused as to whether i should stay on the ideal protein or go to weight watchers but am afraid that i will not be able to consume all the points/food to loose the weight. I just turned 50 in 7-21 and am really lost. I am not comrfortable with the ideal protein diet anymore and i do not want to gain back the 30 pounds i have lost. Any suggestions? i am sorry to be rambling but i am upset and do not know what diet program to use. thanks for listening!
I was on Ideal Protein as well for 5 weeks and lsot 20 pounds - the cost was too much for me and i switched ( pased myself) off of ideal and have been on ww for the past two week - the first week i gained 1.5 pnds and the second week i lost three - so far so good! The one thing I am very careful about is not eating morebread except for a few days a week. Good Luck
htnwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:47 AM   #8  
started IP Aug 7 2012

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6

Yay way to go congrats
zoological26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:27 PM   #9  

S/C/G: HW370/319/200

Height: 5'9"

Hey ladies, I have been on the Atkins induction lately. I feel miserable, but I am losing weight. I'm really considering WW PP plan because I don't think I should go without anything, but rather fit it in! I should be able to eat anything that sounds good (within reason) and not be able to never touch a sweet potato or slice of bread again. I feel you! Thinking of weaning myself over to this plan instead and have been reading a ton about it on their website and here on the boards.
KerriLeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:12 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 290/seeticker/199

Height: 5'6''

Default I have been back on WW for a week

I bought the materials and went to meetings last Spring, but the meetings were not right for me. I am following the plan on my own at home and have lost 8 lbs this first week. It is really an amazing jump start, and even when the weight does not come off as easily, the program really does keep me from feeling deprived.
Brandnewday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:48 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 215/215/150

Height: 5'6"

Hello everyone! I am new to this site and I am just starting today to follow the Weight Watchers plan again, but this time at home. I was a member a few months ago and did pretty well. I lost 16lbs also in a little over a month (before I fell off the wagon again), and I really enjoyed the meetings, but I just don't have time to make the meetings any longer. I am feeling motivated and pray that it lasts! Good luck!
Farry4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:53 AM   #12  

S/C/G: HW370/319/200

Height: 5'9"

I joined WW last Friday and have stayed OP all this time, and under my points, even by just a few. I haven't had to dip into any weekly points at all, which I'm proud of! I gained back 3 pounds I lost on Atkins, but that was probably water weight anyway, and I'm not putting it on my ticker until my first true weigh-in with the WW. I'm doing the online plan and enjoying it so far. I've tracked my intake for months anyway, seeing what I'm doing to myself, so it's a good habit.

I'm ready to do this!
KerriLeah is offline   Reply With Quote