Results after being on WW one week!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Hi Lindsayanne716,

It seems like every year I make a new New Year's resolution to get back on track and every year I quit before I've even gotten started. I really want this year to be different and I want to see results. I'm looking for some buddies to get and give support.
  • Hi, Î'm new to ww, 2nd day. And this is my first post on 3fc. I got a new tablet for reading the forums on here. So I,m trying to figure out how to use it also. I should be able to keep my mind busy, learning all this new stuff. I love reading what people are eating and posting how many points it has. I started out at 215.5, my first mini goal is 199. My long term goal is 145. Good luck to everyone.
  • Quote: I should add that WW didn't work for me until I made a firm commitment to track every bite that goes into my mouth, no matter how grim or good. Some weeks I have gone HUNDREDS over points over my max, and I still track it all. This piece helps remind me that I am in control, not the food.
    You are SO RIGHT! Sometimes just tracking the grim and grizzly reminds us that we are human, and overcoming the binges is really about first accepting them as they are, recognizing them, and owning them. Once they are real, it becomes so much easier not to fall back to them. Very wise!
  • Quote: Hi Lindsayanne716,

It seems like every year I make a new New Year's resolution to get back on track and every year I quit before I've even gotten started. I really want this year to be different and I want to see results. I'm looking for some buddies to get and give support.
    Let's buddy! Are you doing WW online? If so, please feel free to add me: mandelea
  • Quote: Let's buddy! Are you doing WW online? If so, please feel free to add me: mandelea
    Hi mandalea, sorry it took me so long to reply I was having trouble finding this post again! If you are still up for a buddy that would be great, I could use some support! I will add you to ww online as soon as I can figure out how hehe. If not, you could add me "Lperestrelo"
  • Yay! Great job!