Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2001, 06:40 AM   #31  
GARDENING ADDICT

Good Morning Everybody

Carla~~~ Congratulations on your weight loss this week!! Persistence pays off and you are moving in the right direction. I love what you said about "taking off our coats" and surprising everybody. I had lost a few pounds while I was off work (from the surgery) and I got lot's of comments about my appearance. Instead of hiding things by wearing loose scrubs, I now tuck in my tops and show off my new waist. It's a great feeling!

Sharon~~~ My prayers and sympathies to you on the loss (?) of your Uncle. That must have been very difficult for your father, also. That's a hard decision to make, but often times the best/most humane one.

Pat~~~ {{{{HUGS}}}} I know how you feel. Everyone of us has been there at one time or another. Many times, more than once. Good for you for getting back on track; that's what matters. Remember: one day at a time~no guilt~move on. Don't beat yourself up over the bad days, but congratulate yourself for the good days.

Blondie~~~ How are you doing?

Well gotta get going on my homework. I'll check back in this afternoon.~~~Sil
Old 03-14-2001, 06:51 AM   #32  
GARDENING ADDICT

It appears that with the new changes here, that we go to a second page with the 30th reply. So, let's close this thread and start a new one. Everybody catch up and I'll see you on the new thread.~~~Sil
Old 03-14-2001, 07:27 AM   #33  

Thanks Pat for posting that recipe, I printed it out and will give it a try, I know my DH will like it...we love casseroles like that...looking forward to it.

Hang in there, everyone has their ups and downs, but being focused as you are you'll get back on track, besides spring is coming and everyone is getting into shape so will you...even Rosie O'Donnel is on WW now, she announced it on TV yesterday, what a nice plug for them, and watch, all the Smart Ones will disappear off the shelves for sure, no emergency dinners in freezer will be had..lol..been making stuff and freezing ahead been handy...I try and remind everyone to do that, make a plate before serving and stick it right in there to be sure you have spare food onhand for those days
you're not sure what to have when you're in a hurry.

Been busy myself, which I like, keeps this body in motion a little more, something I really have to push myself to do...but it's exciting, my clothes are starting to really look baggy on me, lol, nice but now I have to go shopping have nothing to wear. Just hang in there.

Make it a good day everyone...

Carla
Old 03-14-2001, 03:33 PM   #34  

Hello all

Sorry I've been missing! I've been dealing with badly impacted (and painful!!!!) wisdom teeth, in fact I go to get them out tomorrow. I'm rather nervous about it too!

I've been doing alot of stress eating and "comfort food" eating, but after I get through this I will be back on program. Hopefully I haven't lost too much ground, my weights been fluctuating withing a 5 pound range like crazy! I was really proud of those 11 pounds!

Keep up the good work, everyone! And to those who are struggling: don't give up

Jeri

251/245 this morning/130
Old 03-14-2001, 09:47 PM   #35  
Blondie34

Hi everyone, Hope you are all well. I stayed the same weight this week I was surprized I wasn't more upset but I was on the program all week so I figure it will come off sometime. I have a bad cold and when I counted points and I wasn't sure I went to the hire one so Maybe I wasn't eating enough,
Anyway I feel great my daughter is getting married soon and I found the perfect outfit at the perfect price and it was a size smaller than I usually wear so I tried it on and guess what it was too big, what a great feeling. Everybody keep up your good work. Have a nice night Dee

Old 03-15-2001, 07:09 PM   #36  
GARDENING ADDICT

THIS THREAD WAS CLOSED ON 3/13 SO PLEASE GO TO THREAD #24 TO MAKE NEW REPLIES. THANKS
Closed Thread