Question

• Is it very important to have all your points everyday? I am having a hard time meeting that goal by a long shot. I just dont want to jeopardize my success because I cant seem to eat as many points as I am allotted.
  • Yes, the daily points are based on the minimum caloric guidlines for your body type. So its pretty important. There are somedays I dont make it but most day's I do
  • it is important to eat all of your points so you aren't starving your body. if you have extra you can always treat yourself at the end of the day
  • The daily points are the minimum. And it's very important to get those in so that you are getting proper nutrition while still losing weight.

Having trouble? Try adding a few things from this list of healthy (but higher points) foods!:

- Nuts of all varieties
    - Healthy oils (olive, canola, peanut, etc)
    - Avocado/Guacamole
    - Full fat or only reduced fat dairy products (as opposed to Fat Free)
    - Whole grain breads
    - Peanut butter or other nut butters

The above foods are still quite healthy when in moderation, and can be used to add points without adding a lot of volume, and therefore keeping us from that "overfull" feeling.

A salad with a couple tsps of oil used in the dressing, full fat cheese sprinkled over it with a small handful of nuts will still be good for you, tasty and will add points! =)

Best of wishes!