3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW At Home (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home-22/)
-   -   WW @ Home General Chat and Support 1 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home/220567-ww-%40-home-general-chat-support-1-a.html)

cinngirl70 01-10-2011 11:58 AM

Hi everyone. I just joined WW online today. I am not new to WW, but I never really stuck with it in the past. I have gained and lost A LOT of weight, most recently 30 pounds (lost last year and gained it all back already), but I have managed to stay 30 pounds shy of my all-time highest weight some years ago. I have begun tracking points and I did 20 minutes treadmill, 20 minutes elliptical, some weights, and walked the dog. I really want to make this work. My initial goal is to lose 30 pounds.

Have a nice day!

Cheryl

toothlady 01-10-2011 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tytbody (Post 3644569)
Can someone tell me with WW online, do you have access to the tracker?
Do you have the recipe builder?
Does it allow you to track also on iPhone or phone app?

WW Online you DO have access to the tracker as well as recipe builder. You can track on your iphone as well as the ipad. BUT I haven't found where I can access my recipes on my iphone/ipad. I even tried from the kitchen companion app for ipad and no....:(

tytbody 01-10-2011 12:29 PM

Yo mean all those you saved is not in your iPad ap?

I d/l the ipad ap also.

Thank you for the reply. I had not gotten a cleat answer on that from asking the WW people. They kept saying. Get free etools with the monthly pass but I don't want that. I want the least expensive and wanted to know what online does.

Thank you. Going to buy a scale today.

Seems no matter which you buy they all have their quirks.

toothlady 01-10-2011 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tytbody (Post 3644791)
Yo mean all those you saved is not in your iPad ap?

I d/l the ipad ap also.

Thank you for the reply. I had not gotten a cleat answer on that from asking the WW people. They kept saying. Get free etools with the monthly pass but I don't want that. I want the least expensive and wanted to know what online does.

Thank you. Going to buy a scale today.

Seems no matter which you buy they all have their quirks.

Online pretty much does everything...IMO AND its cheaper....17.95/month or less if you buy 3 months at a time...Its 39.95/month for monthly pass.

I can't access my saved recipes from my kitchen app. I am going to see if I can find some answers online.

toothlady 01-10-2011 12:40 PM

Okay...I just reopened the WW Kitchen Companion app and they ARE there now! :rollpin:

tytbody 01-10-2011 03:02 PM

Coooooollll .. and they look better there cause it has such pretty pictures doesn't? i love that app on my ipad.

toothlady 01-10-2011 03:06 PM

My ipad was a gift from my husband at Christmas BUT I made the mistake of downloading videos and games for my 16 month old. So anytime I am on it, she feels like it belongs to her so I don't really feel like its mine, YET! LOL

pattygirl63 01-11-2011 01:15 PM

WW PP is working great for my fasting BS readings. It has been coming down a little everyday and this morning it was 102 mg/dl. This is the closest to normal that I've had in a long time. I am also enjoying being able to eat normal foods that I like.

So glad to see everyone doing so well.

tytbody 01-11-2011 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toothlady (Post 3645192)
My ipad was a gift from my husband at Christmas BUT I made the mistake of downloading videos and games for my 16 month old. So anytime I am on it, she feels like it belongs to her so I don't really feel like its mine, YET! LOL

lol :smug:

Chele615 01-11-2011 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toothlady (Post 3645192)

My 3 and 5 year old nieces are the same way with my itouch. I downloaded a couple games for them and all of a sudden, I have to fight with them to use it. I tried hiding it from them...but they're smart little cookies who found it right away! haha

Angie SoFla 01-12-2011 11:10 AM

Hello Everyone. I am Angie (another Angela) and I live in South Florida with my hubby and three daughters. I have been doing Weight Watchers at home since Feb 2010. I have lost about 67 pounds so far. I just switched to Points Plus this past week. I'm not sure if it's solely the new plan, or the fact that I had been a little off-plan for a few weeks due to family issues and the holidays, but it's working really well. I was in a plateau and I think I've pushed through it. Finally dropped below 170. Yay!

Can't wait to read about everyone's tips and successes.

Fave Products:
Blue Diamond Almond Milk / Silk Light Vanilla Soymilk (Makes great coffee hot or cold)
Laughing Cow Wedges
Mini Babybel Light
Toufayan Smartbagels (Everything variety)
OLE Low Carb Tortillas

Keep up the good work!

:goodvibes

acupcake 02-08-2011 03:29 PM

Hello - everyone, I too have decided to use Weight Watchers for my challenge in losing 100+ lbs. I realize I have a long journey ahead of me, but it doesn't have to be complicated. I will be using WW Points Calculator online to track my points, calories, fat, fiber and sodium levels by creating my own spreadsheet using Excel. All I need now is a support group. I do have a Nutritionist I see every 3 months who is also supporting me in this challenge. I am so tired of this fat suit - I want to be free and live my life and have fun! It's really important to have people who are going through the same thing as you are to talk to. I hope I've found the right place, and the right people to support me. Thanks - any feedback will be appreciated! Have a nice day!

tytbody 02-08-2011 03:39 PM

hi acupcake. I'd be interested to hear what you nutritionist says about WW and what they give you to eat. And welcome to the club:)

toothlady 02-14-2011 05:20 AM

I'm too excited! I am down another 2 lbs!!! This program is AWESOME! And I am doing this online only! WOOT WOOT!

litar 02-14-2011 05:43 PM

Hey everyone...I am starting WW. I've lost and re-gained some weight using South Beach over the last year or so....but now I am using some of the principals from South Beach and counting points. Do you have a forum for posting what you eat daily here? Thanks, Lisa