Old 04-02-2010, 01:21 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 248.6/249/135

Height: 5'2"ish

Default Silly Question... please help...

OK. I know this is silly but I'm desperate. I am trying to plan a menu without planning the same old stuff. I found a recipe for Aloha Chicken that sounds wonderful but I have no idea what to make with it. Any suggestions? The recipe has pineapple and Teriyaki marinade so my standby sides just don't seem to fit.

Also, any meal ideas would be helpful too. I'm trying to get away from the same meals we always seem to eat.

Thanks for the help.
Chrissy1175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #2  
Proud Mommy

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5 ' 3

Have you checked out the recipe section?Check out this link..These are pretty good..I suggest ysing lowfat instead of ff and add a point when it comes to the sour cream

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/entr...c-supreme.html
snapplegirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:19 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 92kg/85kg/65kg

Hi Chrissy! I have the same problem as you, trying to find enough variation in my food to keep it interesting I make a menu plan once a week and use that to shop from too so I know I have everything, and I usually go back through old weeks plans and pick and choose from those, but its all getting a bit old now! On my blog I have posted some examples of my menu plans and the recipes for some of the stuff on them - maybe there is something there you like that could be different from what you usually cook? I would love to see some of your menus too if you want to share them :-) And as snapplegirl says, the recipe section on this forum is amazing - loads of ideas, although sometimes there can be too many and its a bit overwhelming!
Bon appetit!
suzyjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:59 AM   #4  

Hi! I'm new here, but I have a similar recipe and I prepare it with brown rice and a medley of (Asian style) frozen veggies. I use the cooked marinade from the chicken to flavor the veggies.
1bighog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:02 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 248.6/249/135

Height: 5'2"ish

Thanks for the help! It was nice planning a menu without having the same things every week or 10 days or so. My April menu looks to be a tasty month.
Chrissy1175 is offline   Reply With Quote