Old 01-12-2010, 11:21 AM   #1  
One Day

S/C/G: 148/128

Height: 5'2

Default Seafood vs. SEE FOOD!

Hi guys, I am new to this site and think it's fabulous. I am on Day 2 of what I am hoping is a promise I am going to keep to myself - that by March I'll be feeling good and weigh a lot less. Most women sound so upbeat which I find really inspiring as I am not feeling 100% these days. Quite the opposite actually. I really let myself down gaining so much weight (this time around) as I know when the weight comes back so does the Grumpster...that's me. So I am starting out this journey with seafood in mind. Do any of you have any simple recipes that I could kick start with? I love white fish, shellfish, scallops...all of it. I'd like to cut out or at the very least cut back on red meat as much as I love it! I look forward to reading your posts and wish everyone lots of positive energy over the days ahead!
oneday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:14 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 189

Height: 5'5

Tonight I will marinate the large prawn in a little soy sauce, gresh ginger, garlic, dijion mustard and seasme oil(just a spash) Serving it with lots of veg and no rice tonight..out of points for the day.... We eat a ton of fish too.
getittogether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:48 PM   #3  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

one of the ways I cook fresh prawns/lg shrimp is to juice one lemon, save rinds, put on a pot of water to boil throw in rinds, add a few tea of salt and boil shrimp great tasting and use lemon to pour on shrimp it is so very good
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote