Old 01-05-2010, 01:58 AM   #1  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Default Jan 2010 Starts / Stops / Sputters?

Well I am a few days late really starting this off but that is where the sputter comes in...I really hate to feel like I have to start off "new" on the first day of the year.
So for me I pretty much started off the new year like December never ended but I think I have my "head" in the right spot and am ready to get back to journaling, exercising and just plain getting back into contol I did not go nuts over the holiday and maintaned my weight but I need to get back on the losing track.

Hey if any of you want an at home exercise buddy unti the weather warms up or beyond I am open to being responsible and honest and post here, I may even post some whinning, *****ing and laughter...heck it is a new year after all

I am only working pt right now so that really can drain the mental energy to keep going...bills ya know?

anyway I hope this is a great year for all of us and can't wait to hear your thoughts and feedback for the month
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:58 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

whoo hoo stayed within my pts these past few days well almost yesterday darn pot stickers got me but tried a new recipe tonight with chicken, veggies cooked in dutch oven ohh so good. ..then had recipe for garlic potato 2 pt sooooo good
Old 01-07-2010, 05:46 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/198/150

Height: 5'7"

good job staying within your points!I'm thinking of doing the core plan for a couple of weeks to get me started.Starting on my treadmill tonight,I can never get too far after I've been off of it for while.
beliter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:25 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 200/198/150

Height: 5'7"

ok,scrap the treadmill tonight.Bama game on so I can't desturb anyone.I guess I'll start on my menu & grocery list for next week.
beliter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:47 PM   #5  
Work in Progress

well weigh in was dissapointing...no gain and no loss and officially I am out of work again but dd has agreed to work out with me to keep me motivated starting tomorrow whoo hoo....look out The Firm, Walk Away the Pounds and 30 Day shred I am comming back