Old 12-29-2009, 04:15 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 187/182/130

Height: 5'

Default Newbie

Hi Everyone,

My name is Trisha, I have a 6 month old little girl, and a 9 year old little boy. I am 27 years old. I have always been a little heavy for my 5' frame, but never this heavy. I really need to get this weight off from the pregnancy. I got up to 205 while I was pregnant. I am now 187. My little legs do not like the extra weight at all. My body aches. My normal weight before the baby was 150-160. I would really like to get down to 125-130. I am hoping you guys can help me out and keep me motivated. I am going to loose my weight through the WW at home, I just need motivation to exercise... exercise.. exercise!

Thank You for taking your time to read my story.
calboydoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:57 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Most of us have been there with after baby weight and I know for me it was a bit of a struggle..unlike you though my weight issues did not swoop down on me until my mid 40's and the big "M" word had arrived. But know matter when it starts it all comes down to basic math...burn more calories than you eat...so it is a life time change to stay active and watch what you eat...(going to curse here)

so to inspire you...hmmm you time is not your own for sure...and you will most likely have to do you 'moving around' in spurts. the best advice is inlist the help of your 9 year old. strap baby to your body and follow that active kiddie LOL maybe it will start a new movement?

I hope ot get to know you more
nancy
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:14 AM   #3  

Thanks.. I am going to try to start getting in a 10-15min walk maybe a little more during my lunch break at work. Right now it is freezing outside but I think I will try it anyway.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:20 AM   #4  
Catpat66

S/C/G: 240/240/150

Height: 5'7"

I'm new too. I was at WW a couple of years ago but didn't like the group thing. I'm going to try it at home and check in with this board. My goal is to lose about 90 pounds (How did that happen !!!???). But I will be happy with little goals like losing 2 pounds a week. I'm obsessive, so right now I want to go and make a chart that will show the 2 pounds a week over 45 weeks bringing me to a 90 pound loss. I have to stop myself or it becomes all about the chart instead of about exercise and healthy eating. I could also very easily work out all of the outfits that will become available to me as my weight changes. I have them all in the basement in a cedar closet. I'm not going to do that either.
I also love to cook and find that when I go on a diet (or more accurately when I diet for a week) the first thing I do is to start to cook all of these lower fat foods but still I am thinking of food all of the time. I noticed someone I work with brings the same snack and same lunch to work every single day and she is in great shape. I wondered if maybe one trick I could try is to find a breakfast, snack and lunch that worked and just do it over and over. Then choose 10 or so dinners that work and just repeat them over and over. So here goes. Well after tomorrow. Tomorrow I am going to a party so maybe tomorrow is not the day to start.
catpat66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:45 PM   #5  

good luck catpat... I am going to a party today, and I am going to use it as a test for myself control. I have an idea of the food going to be served, so I am thinking about what I will eat before I go. I searched online for a weight watchers spreadsheet, and downloaded one someone already had set up. It has weekly points tracker, and a graph to show how you are loosing.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:16 PM   #6  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

I know when I am on track I tend to eat the same foods over and over for breakfast and lunch then for dinner I like to try a new recipe. Now to just get back on track
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote