Old 11-19-2009, 09:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 223.8/193/150

Height: 5'3"

Default Need to pay for WW online???

Hi,

I have all the materials for the WW program, I feel I need to actually "join" the online site - but wonder if I really need to??? I tried posting this question on the WW site, but it did not post (after I thought about it realized it was a dumb question to post on their site).

Thanks!

Lynn
basketsbears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 318.9/ticker/165

Height: 6'

I didn't join. I've been doing weight watchers on my own and have lost almost 70 lbs.
Skinnycow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

I'm a paying member of WW, and have full access to the website. I wouldn't say there's much on it you can't find for free elsewhere. There are articles for free all over the web (and a number of their artcles are free as well). The the support forum, well, I like this one better. I pay because I go to meetings, they really help me. But I wouldn't pay just to follow it online.
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:21 AM   #4  
Good things happen.

Height: 5' 4"

It depends on what you want. If you want to use their trackers and their online stuff, it's not that expensive (around $17 a month, I think?) but if you already know the program, many people do it on their own.
Serendipity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:00 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 223.8/193/150

Height: 5'3"

Thanks! I think I will hold off for now to actually join. I started to sign up, and then thought since I already have everything what would I be gaining? I've used e-tools in the past and recipe builder and that would be the main reason I would join.

Thanks!
basketsbears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:30 PM   #6  
rrc

S/C/G: 203.8/186.2/133.8

Height: 5'2"

I did sign up for the 3 month program ($65) because there is not a close meeting in my town, but my work computer (which is where I would be using it the most) did not have an upgraded flash player and I was sure I couldn't talk my employer into upgrading it so I could do WW online while being paid so WW graciuously refunded my money. I am doing it on my own (and hopefully with the support of people here as well).
rrc is offline   Reply With Quote