Old 03-19-2009, 11:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 243/150

Height: 5 foot 5 inches

Smile Back on track

I lost 50 pounds 3 years ago and did quite well keeping it off but did not keep with the program. Due to depression and some dumb choices I gained back 10 pounds in the last year. I am now diabetic and on insulin and have put on 5 pounds in 3 weeks even though I am eating much less. I have to get back on track and get this weight off. Hopefully with losing weight I will be able to get the diabetes under control.
Winter is almost over so I should be out walking now and I know that will help.
I need suggestions for ww and diabetic diet, they should be able to work hand in hand.
I can do this!!!!
kristiekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:48 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

We know you can do it! and we are here to help with any support you need; I frequently ask for a kick in my backside for messing up and the good chickes of this forum oblige lol

I need to start walking or doing some type of activity too. I think that is the hardest just getting started. Like a lot of people I get started and do well for weeks on end then poof I stop

well please post often and keep us up to date
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:08 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/134/118

Height: 5'3

It's great that you're back on track!! I'm going to start walking now too, we can do it I bought The Biggest Loser Workout Video with Bob and all I can say it that definatley works up a sweat! good luck with everything
Caleighsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:32 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

Good job getting back on track! I just started walkin now that it isnt subzero anymore. I started with little things like parking my car far in the parking lot to walk or taking stairs. I have one client I see 3x a week that I park 1/8mile away in a lot instead of next to her door so I have no choice but to walk both ways and at least get that a 1/4 mile just for that. I am planning on taking the kids for longer walks and using dvds...I have many lol. Carmen Electra's aerobic striptease is fun, a little silly, but still sweat forthy and the moves will come in handy when I look hot again!!!

TBL is also great...I picked up Jillian's dvd set and holy *$!% she's tough! Great to sweat to!
hotcubanmama is offline   Reply With Quote