3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW At Home (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home-22/)
-   -   WW Support @ Home Jan 18-24 Wine, Dine, & OOPs LOL (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home/161973-ww-support-%40-home-jan-18-24-wine-dine-oops-lol.html)

nancylmrn 01-18-2009 11:12 PM

WW Support @ Home Jan 18-24 Wine, Dine, & OOPs LOL

Oh my supporting chickies!

I did so good last week! and the scale played tricks on me by telling me I was down 4lbs then on official wi it was only 1.5 whats up with that????

But it is ok I am moving on! :) today was a good day I tried out the 2nd of the two DVD's I bought yesterday and got really frustrated! They did moves I have not see and no slow mo to show me the step...Now I really love my "firm" series of dvds but this one ....crap...it will take me weeks before I get it. I am not saying I did not sweat or get short of breath but still...Did I whine enough????:o

Now I want to know what the rest of you think of you week??? from the previous posts some did fine, some were shaky and and some feeling ukki

This is a new week! it will be great, we will meet our nutritional guidelines and exercise a min of 3 x for 30 min....pinky promises or at least until tomorrow night....no we will do this

btw if anyone knows a good seasoning to put on steamed veggies I would love to try it out this week

butterflywings34 01-19-2009 10:19 AM

My weekend went pretty good. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings and watched the UFC fights. We met a bunch of people there. They were all eating really bad foods. I was very proud of myself though! I ordered a salad with a grilled chicken breast on it and fat free dressing... :carrot: It was really hard not pigging out with everyone.. Does anyone know how many points is a rum and diet coke? I dont drink very often but would like to know how many points in case we do go out and grab a drink once in awhile.. :)

butterflywings34 01-19-2009 11:03 AM

Well I just went and looked up my own answer.. Hard liquor is 1.5 points per ounce. So my rum and diet coke was 2 points per drink. Thats not to bad..:carrot:

ctrsara 01-19-2009 01:00 PM

Doing okay here. Feeling much better except my tummy is still really sensitive. But I think I may have an ulcer. It's been bothering me for 5-6 weeks now, and the last time I was sick randomly all throughout the day like this (2 years ago) it was an ulcer. Sigh. I guess I need to go to the dr and get it checked out. No, not pregnant. Double-checked that one. :)
I was down 4 lbs last night, but it must have been stomach flu induced, because today I was only down 1.5 lbs too, Nancy! Worked hard today though - cleaned my poor neglected kitchen well and did 40 minutes of aerobics. At 3.5 pts and it's noon, so I'm going to go find some lunch... hope everyone has a good day!

nancylmrn 01-19-2009 01:05 PM

Good job Butterfly on watching your food intake, I know it was hard

Sara I am so glad you are feeling better and yes you must go get checked LOL

I had a pretty good night points wise, I did have some wine (again) but still stayed in my points since dinner was boiled shrimp. Today I am op but my challenge will be tonight since I had not planned out any dinner yet

Oh well check in later chickies

butterflywings34 01-19-2009 02:20 PM

Thanks Nancy.. :hug: Yes Sara I would get that checked out. That has to be painfull. Good job Nancy for staying in your points..:carrot: 3 more hours of work and then I can get my butt to the gym and work out! :carrot:

IMNOTQUITINGTHISTIME 01-19-2009 02:37 PM

Hey Everone,
Nancy it looks like you are right on track! I have been so sick and now im so busy playing catch up from being stuck in bed! Im just getting back into the swing of things. I havent stepped on the scale for atleast 2 weeks, so I cant wait until Saturday to see where im at.

nancylmrn 01-19-2009 10:50 PM

Imnot, I am sorry to hear you have been sick too...my oh my it must be something going around...I have my fingers crossed you all keep it to yourselves--no offense chickies.

Well I did get my dinner sorta planed and made some salmon and a small baked potato, now I am finishing up the bottle of wine..cheers LOL

I did work out again tonight..this is 6 days in a row a new worlds record for me! :carrot: I have been doing the 'firm' dvd's and one non-firm they all but one do cardio combined with weights so you get your heart rate up and keep it up pretty fast..they range from 40-60 min each so 4-6pts extra per night if I calculated right.

Work is crazy for me these next two weeks so posting in the am might not be possible not that it is necessary :) anyway all have a great night

bluemommy 01-20-2009 08:14 AM

Nancy- congrats on that loss! I hate getting new dvd's for that reason. i bought one that i couldn't get the hang of and as a result just gave up on it.

Butterfly- wtg on keeping control.

CTRSara- congrats on your loss as well.

I was missing for awhile because dh was sick. Ladies, you woud have thought he was dying with the way he moaned and groaned for the past few days. I have to admit I did not journal a thing during that time. My biggest challenge for this week will be to keep an accurate journal!

butterflywings34 01-20-2009 10:29 AM

Bluemommy~ I can relate to the DH being sick and acting like he's dying! Lol..
Do they all act like that? When we are sick its whats for dinner? Ha,ha

Hope you can stay on track and journal all your food.. :hug:

Hope everyone has a great day!! :carrot:

chelley123 01-20-2009 02:34 PM

Hi Everyone!
I feel like I haven't posted in AGES! I went to the Dr last Thursday and I have bronchitis. I had some not so healthy foods this past weekend. Nothing too bad and I didn't even use all my WA points but being sick I didn't do much walking and my total weight loss was only .6 of a pound.
So lesson learned, no more using my WA points!!! I have been back on track the past few days but I find that I am CONSTANTLY hungry. Hopefully this will pass.
My coughing is slightly better and I think I am up top doing my nightly walks again. I tried to do a Biggest Loser DVD the other day and almost passed out, LOL. Bob is a slave driver!!! My thighs still hurt!!!!

SyvenaC 01-20-2009 05:54 PM

Hi all! I am so excited that I came across this forum. I am starting WW at home this week and was looking for a support group because it is exactly what I needed. I suppose I will update you all on my weekly progress next week!!

nancylmrn 01-20-2009 10:18 PM

Syv welcome and please post as often as you want! we don't reserve posting to wi days LOL

As for the rest of the cluckers here quit being sick and if dh is sick ( :) ) ask him to change your oil

Just kidding :D

Well I did something I know I shouldn't I got on the scale and GAINED .5 pounds how can that be???? So I worked out again tonight (day 7) my goal is to go the rest of the week until Saturday. We are having guests over and I won't be able to work out..not only that they are having dinner and drinks here so I have to find something to cook that we all will eat and won't kill my points the day before wi...suggestions for appetizers?

timmyshawn 01-20-2009 11:31 PM

Newbie (sort of)

Hi all. I am coming back after a very long time gone. Right now I am trying not to look at the BIG picture as far as how much I have to lose to get to goal. I am just looking at my initial 10% goal. I have a Saturday weigh in and had to lock the scale away because of temptation to get on :D. I posted an introduction on the main board but to let you know a little about me... I am a 32 yo mother of 3 (4 if you count DH, lol). We are down to 1 car right now so I am pretty much isolated from the world except for grocery shopping trips. DH leaves for work at 5:30 am and doesn't get home until 7pm most nights, 6-7 days a week. We live in a very rural area so no buses or cabs and we don't have any family out here either, so you guys will have to be my support network (if you don't mind). I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and offering and receiving support.

nancylmrn 01-21-2009 12:43 PM

welcome Heather! of course I will help support you! I don't live in a rural area any longer but can't afford a meeting so here I am too. I have been posting here about 6 months and find the chickies clucking to be helpful and motivating!

Today I a so proud I have my menu planned out for the Entire! day that is something new LOL

I did it again and got on the scale again this morning and now the crazy contraption first showed I lost then gained then lost....so phooey on digital scales LOL wish I could go to a twelve step meeting..Hi my name is mrn and I am a scaleaholic