Old 10-19-2008, 04:23 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Afternoon all!
so how is everyone's weekend going?

time2shine, you are definitely gonna have to give us some tidbits you learn at the meetings. I always wanted to join them as well but they have never been available in my tiny town.

Anna congrats on the 5 lbs gone!! what plan are you doing while you are waiting for your at home kit?

Nancy, you starting to feel better?

Well my weekend has been good. We took the kids to kansas city yesterday. They have this place called Kaliedescope that is a free place for kid art. They can paint, draw, create, etc.. they can even make their own jigsaw puzzles. It was cute Went out to eat and between friday night and yesterday used up my flex pts, lol.. but then I always use them all on the weekend and just hit my daily pts during the week. Then we hit sams and I stocked up on those progresso light zero pts soups, I was so excited about them, lol.. plus stocked up on a ton of other items. I'm set for a month or so with basic groceries So anyway, good food fun and shopping then home. It all wore me out, lol.
Today my dh had to leave around noon so I had bought some beads stuff and went to work making a few weight watcher bracelets, have any of you seen them? I used them when I was on ww before and they are handy at helping you keep track of your pts without having to write it down. So for me they are great for the weekend or when I'm away from home. Plus they are pretty... but they were fun to make. I have two friends doing ww with me so I made them each one to suprise them with
So that is where I am today... think we are just gonna snack for dinner. Too tired to cook up a big meal. Wish the weekend was longer. Dreading work tomorrow. Anyway, hope your weekends are going well and staying OP
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote