3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW At Home (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home-22/)
-   -   Menu planning - Anyone interested? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home/153482-menu-planning-anyone-interested.html)

texscrapper 10-07-2008 09:52 AM

Menu planning - Anyone interested?

I noticed on the flex board that several members post thier menus (with points) each day - anyone interested in doing this?

I think it would be a great way to get some new meal ideas!

nancylmrn 10-07-2008 04:05 PM

I will join you texas here is what I have planned for today
btw I did get the infor on the wendie plan so I hope this kick-starts my stallking weight loss. Today is a low day, and tomorrow is my SHD. Do you think it is legal to have several glasses of wine in that SHD count?

breakfast 3 eggbeaters - scrabled with a slice of onion and salsa 3pt
snack, cherry tomatos 0pts but I eat so many I give them a 1 pt
lunch 2 low carb/low cal tortillas 2pts, 4oz of deli turkey 2pt, mustard 0 then toast them, 1 C taco soup 2pt
dinner, tuna noodle cassorole up to 2 serv 5pt per serv (this meal may change by the time I get home tonight if it does I will edit)
snack fudge cycle 1 pt

that makes my 21 for the day

spryng 10-07-2008 04:17 PM

I think this is a great idea! I'm not sure how many pts my dinner will have but I'll catch you up until then...

breakfast: fiber one bar and ww yogurt total 4 pts
Lunch: chicken (deli meat) sandwich on wonder lite bread and ff chips total is 6 pts
snack: 100 calories kettle corn pop corn 1 pt

dinner will be spaghetti with meat sauce but I need to figure out what a serving is so I'll edit this later :)

spryng 10-07-2008 06:19 PM

ok dinner :)
spaghetti, will be 9 pts :) did you know hunts mushroom spaghetti sauce is zero pts a serving! awesome find! :)

texscrapper 10-07-2008 09:17 PM

Spryng - Great find on the sauce! I'm going to pick some up at the store on the next trip

Today's points 25 pts- Here's my menu:

B - Green tea (0) 14 g peanuts (2)
S - Popcorn (2)
L - Homemade french fries - potato (5) with olive oil (3), flat out wrap (1), shredded cheese (1), 2 oz deli ham (1)
S - Candy corn pumpkins (4)
D - Roast Beef (4), 1/2 cup corn (1), salad (lettuce, cucumbers) spritz dressing (1)
S - 2 oz deli sandwich meat (1), 1 slice Natures Own double Fiber Bread (0)

Total 25/25

nancylmrn 10-07-2008 10:26 PM

Well I need to modify my list for today
B the same 3pt
S the same 1pt
L omit the soup 4pt
D 1.5 serv of tuna noodle cassorole 7.5
S popcorn 2
still need another pt or two so I will much on a fiber one bar

nancylmrn 10-08-2008 01:16 PM

ok today is the shocker for me wendie shd but here is what I have planned
b 2 -really stuffed b burritto's, egg beaters & thin slice bacon 4pt
s-unsure
l choice ramon with steamed veggies 6pt
s-unsure
d-left over tuna noodle cassorole 7.5, wine 10 (may be change my mind lol) and if i do it will be a handful of cookies
s-fiber one bar 2pt
30/34 -- just could not quite get up to the 34 points

then tomorrow back down to 20 pts what could be easier?

texscrapper 10-08-2008 06:25 PM

Here's my menu - I'm Wendie planning it too - and it's my SHD (39 pts)- Here's what I had

B - Breakfast scramble with hasbrowns (3) in olive oil (2), egg beaters (1), Mushrooms (0), and bacon bits (0)
S - Fiber One bar (2), cheese (1)
L - Chick fil a chicken sandwich and fry (18) :o
S - Candy Corn Pumpkins (6)
D - Fiber One Pancakes (3), strawberries (1)
S - Yoplait FF Yogurt (2)

39/39

texscrapper 10-09-2008 09:00 AM

Here's my planned menu for today - I will go back and edit if it changes!

25 pts

B - 1/2 c cottage cheese (2), 200g strawberries (.5)
S - Fiber One Bar (2)
l - 1 C Chicken Noodle Soup (2), 2 oz deli turkey (1), 2 slices bread (1), mustard (0), cucumbers (0) with garlic olive oil & tomato vinegar for dressing (2)
S - pickle (0)
S - Flatout wrap (1) with 1 oz cheese (2) and 2 oz deli ham (1)
D - Roast Beef poboy (7) with oven fried potatoes (3) - and salad if still hungry!
S - 200 g Strawberries (.5)

25/25 :carrot:

nancylmrn 10-09-2008 01:03 PM

OK today back down to the LD

B 2 egg beaters 2pt, 2low carb/low cal wrap 0pt, 2 slices candian bacon 1pt
S celery 0pt FF dressing 1pt
L 4 oz deli turkey 2pt, 2 lg lowcarb wrap 2pt, mustard 0pt
D quesidilla--2 lg wraps 2pt, 1c ff refried bean 2pt, lettuce 0pt, tomato 0pt, cheese 6pt
S popcorn 2pt

17/20 still thinking about what else to include

Munchy 10-09-2008 01:39 PM

TODAY:
Breakfast: peaches and cream oatmeal (2pts)
Lunch: Chunky grilled chicken noodle with veggies (3)
Dinner: Pasta with homemade sauce and mini turkey meatballs (5)
Snack: Fiber one bar, cheddar rice cakes, apple (4.5)

14.5pts for now - hopefully I will have the time and energy to figure out some more to get up to 18.

spryng 10-09-2008 07:40 PM

Hey all! Sorry I missed posting my menu yesterday.. but I hit 20 pts on the nose :)
today was
B- 3 corn tortillas and 1/2 cup southwestern eggbeaters for a total of 5 pts (made mini breakfast burritos, very filling!)
L- healthy choice canned soup, the chicken and sausage gumbo, 5 pts
s- ww yogurt 1 pt
D-smart ones chicken parm, 6 pts..

so I have 3 pts left for today and I got in 2 pts worth of exercise but I'm not eating anything else today. Got my official WI tomorrow and I don't want to eat this late. I never eat after 6pm :)

nancylmrn 10-10-2008 11:06 PM

ok today was a crazy day-had to take the day off from work for medical appts so my eating was really off

b 2 breakfast burrittos with egg beaters, c bacon & sm piece of potato 4pt
l 12 cucumber rolls 4pts
d 'coke' chicken' and steamed veggies 5pts
s---boy am I bad or what to make up points wine-more than I want to admit but drank the bottle over a period of many hours and dinner 10pts

23/24pts

texscrapper 10-10-2008 11:39 PM

Nancy - what are cucumber rolls?

Well - I started off good today, but was so busy that I didn't eat well, although I stayed witin my points

B - 1 c cottage cheese (4)
L - 2 chicken fajita tacos (8), chips (4 - estimate)
D - ummmm movie theater popcorn (12)

28/28 - I must eat something green tomorrow :)

nancylmrn 10-11-2008 12:19 PM

I go to this asian place near my work she takes a thin sheet of seaweed (looks almost like green paper and has no taste) puts a little sushi rice then a few cucumber strips, rolls it up then cuts it into 12 pieces. they are approx 1" tall and 1" around each. You just dip them in a drop or two of soy sauce and eat. They fill you up and not a lot of points.

Todays menu hmm will have to get back to all of you on that