Old 10-01-2008, 11:06 PM   #16  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Its great to see all of you here and the support is awesome!
Andrea I am sorry you hurt your back I know what that is like, but you really need to take it slow and easy and let it heal

Jo glad to see you are back on track! I know I went off a bit this week but I am ok with it.

You know even though I usually weigh myself every morning I don't 'count' it until my official weigh in on Sunday. Are any of you like that too or is it just me?
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:20 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 160/150/125

Height: 5' 6"

lol... I do the same thing! Not every morning, but about 4-5 times a week. That way I know if I am going off track
time2shine85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:15 PM   #18  
Work in Progress

Well chickies it looks like it will be another great day don't you agree? LOL

I am staying within my points and actually eating to few I think, but I really have not been hungry and not sure how to balance it all out.

I have set a goal for myself to lose 2 pounds by wiegh in on Sunday and so far I have not made that darn scale of mine move! But it is not a gain and I have 2.5 more days to go.

Do you weigh yoursellves every day or only on weigh in day? I know I only ue my offical weigh in day to record but I do like to watch my progress/noprogress/backslides on a daily basis
Old 10-02-2008, 03:26 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 215/187/130

Height: 5'4

Yes, I weigh myself in the mornings but don't count it until Friday. I am considering changing my weigh in day to Sunday or Monday so I will eat better on the weekends.
Jo7475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:43 PM   #20  
Work in Progress

Thanks for letting me know Jo, I just worry that the weight I have lost so far (which is not near my goal yet) will slowly just creep back on like it has done 3 other times. I don't know if I will really reach my goal weight but I am aiming for it. I have not seen that weight since b/c (before children) and my youngest is 16 LOL...well I might as well aim high or is that low???
Old 10-03-2008, 07:27 PM   #21  

I very rarely weigh myself--maybe once every two weeks.

I believe we can get too hung up on the numbers and when a loss doesn't show we can get discouraged. Sometimes we can retain water ( like I do easily) and that shows on the scale.

One of my goals is to be able to stop taking high blood pressure pills including a strong diuretic.
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:10 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 215/187/130

Height: 5'4

I sometimes feel discouraged by how much weight I have to loose and how slow my weight loss is. However, I really want this and I am determined to make an honest effort in losing some weight. Hang in there nancylmrn you can do this!
Jo7475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:56 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 189/184.5/150

Height: 5'3

Hey everyone. Sorry, I've been a slacker. Both in posting and in eating my points! I actually gained a lb last week, but I'm back down now. But I'm still struggling and definitely eating over my points. I thought it would be better with my DH gone to a conference in San Francisco for 5 days, but somehow I haven't done as well. Still have almost a week until my sister's wedding. I know I can beat that last lb to make my goal!!
I hope everyone can have a great WW weekend and remember that the end goal is so much cooler than any of the little bites and snacks we think we -need- right now...

Jo7475 - I do a lot better weighing on Mondays. No matter when I weigh I tend to "splurge" (not too much, but some) the next day or two. I used to weigh on Thursdays (back when I went to meetings) and it was harder to be accountable all weekend...

Last edited by ctrsara; 10-04-2008 at 07:57 AM.
ctrsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:47 PM   #24  
Work in Progress

Wow ctrsara you are almost at your goal that is awesome!

I am looking forward to tomorrows weigh in but I have a feeling I am stalled again, but my clothes are fitting looser.

I even took out some smaller sized skirts for work and am able to get into them without a problem. It was only two months ago I had to put them all away when I could not zip them up and even if I got them zipped they look awful back then.

I really am looking forward to going down one more size and then shopping! LOL I hope that did not sound bad
Old 10-04-2008, 10:08 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 354/252/180

Height: 5'5

Well I'm back - we drove straight through the night last night and wound up at home around 3:00 am. My mom has mental health issues, and I needed to admit her to the mental facility. Tough few days - I ate horribly, but I think I only gained 2 lbs. I'm back on track today, so only weigh in day will tell!

I typically weigh 4-5 times per day. I like to see the pattern of my weight fluctuate. It helps me to stay in track since I would much rather see those lower numbers! I only count the Monday weigh in though! This keeps me honest through the weekend

to all and I hope you are all having a great Sat!
texscrapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:59 AM   #26  
Work in Progress

Welcome back texas! Sorry you had such a hard week family....ya got a love em
Old 10-09-2008, 07:54 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Hi all! Mind if I post here too?

My first week OP is going really well. Tomorrow is my official wi so I hope it reflects that. Weekends are the hardest on me but I'm determined to NOT go off plan for any reason whatso ever. I didn't even use my flex this week but I do plan on using them next week. I just wanted to get in the mindset of my daily pts and I thought 20 pts a day would be hard and I'd be so hungry but turns out my stomach must have shrunk pretty quickly because my low pt meals make me feel stuffed and I'm not needing many snacks, maybe one a day right before dinner. But I'm ok with that! not complaining I promise, lol.
Anyway, I'm nervous about my wi, I've gained 5 lbs over the past 2 weeks and I can't wait to get that back off.. no more stress eating. I need to stress crochet, lol
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:49 PM   #28  
Work in Progress

welcome aboard! we post a new thread each week just to keep us focused and you are more than welcome to jump in anytime. I know what you mean about the points, I was afraid I would be hungry too but once I found foods I loved and they were low pts I have been hooked since
Old 10-10-2008, 07:47 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 354/252/180

Height: 5'5

Spryng! Glad to see you posting here. Good luck on those forst 5 pounds. My first few weeks on WW really kept me motivated! I lost some water weight quickly and I wasn't starving! Gotta love that!

Nancy - how's the walking going? Are you liking the Wendie plan so far? Wen is your first WI since doing Wendie?

Well, I had another NSV yesterday - and it took me completely by surprise! I was at DS's school and a friend told me to that my pants were looking aggy and saggy on me. So when I got home, just out of curiosity, I dug out an old pair of pants that is a size smaller - AND THEY FIT!!!! I could not believe it! I was so proud in that moment!

Anyway, I told DH when he got ome and he said "I wondered when you would notice that your pants were falling off"!

So it's celebration time for me!

Hope everyone is having a great week!
texscrapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:45 AM   #30  
no longer single

S/C/G: 225/220.5/150

i'm starting on monday on my own so i need all the support i can get hope you don't mind me joining in
me4life is offline   Reply With Quote