Old 09-08-2007, 02:17 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 251/248/130

Height: 5'2''

Congrats London!! Atleast you know what the deal is!

So, I had every intention of hitting the gym this morning...honestly!! I even packed my bag last night, and even figured out the baby sitting thing. I woke up this morning....with a terrible head cold!!!!! I was still forced to finish errands and ended up eating a hot dog...just because!! That darn hot dog (w/bun) costed me 11 points!!! Thats more than my dinner....and that was just in between meals!!!

Now here I am...8pm...feeling miserable...inside and out... I went way over my limit today....and havent had a chance to exercise all week....needless to say...im doubting my Halloween goal of 15lbs.

I hope everyone is having a better day than I, lol.

OOh...and congrats to all our LOSERS...and welcome too all the newcomers!!!
huniebunie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 09:29 AM   #62  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Whew I've been good for two days now. Let's hope that trend continues. So you can probably tell by my ticker that I weighed in for the TBL Fantastic Season Four Challenge. TOM arrived on Thursday so I just went with it. I weigh in again on 9/17. Here's hoping the scale will say less instead of more. I have a baby shower to go to today. I have a game plan. It's at 1pm so I will eat lunch before I go. I figure I will allow myself 1-2 snacks depending on what they are at the shower. Light dinner--a frozen meal when I come home.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 10:46 AM   #63  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Good Luck today at the shower likenoother!!!!!!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:08 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 190/187/140

Hey ladies, Well I lost it yesterday and had brownies. I got some bad news about my son's health and I made brownies to make him feel better and I ate some too. Then I had another one this morning.......I just can't stop. When I am upset I will eat and I am trying to stop this cycle but it is so hard. My son may or may not have a heart condition and I have to keep him still and quiet for the next 10 days. He has ADHD and is very hyper. Do you know how hard this is? I am not having very much luck at this between eating and keeping him quiet. Too much to think about.

Thanks for letting me vent here.

Welcome to all the new girls! You will find so much support here. Good luck to all.
mkjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:25 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 236/209/160

mkjohn - I'm sorry to hear about your son. I wish you both all the best!
Starlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 06:27 PM   #66  
jeanne

hey mkjohn - here's some hugs for ya! I'll be thinking and saying a prayer for you and your son!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 06:54 PM   #67  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

mkjohn--I'll be thinking of you and your son. Please don't beat yourself up about the brownies.

I did well at the shower. I so forgot cake would be there too. I snacked on a strawberry, pieces of honeydew melon, and a little cut of a wrap. With the cake I cut off the frosting. My friends ate the frosting. Frosting is way too sweet for me anyway. My friend got a ton of stuff. This is her 2nd shower and she has two more. She won't have to buy a thing.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 10:47 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 287.5/257.5/140

mkjohn- it is easy to when you are anxious, at least for me too. if i'm distraught and really upset, i can't eat. but if i'm worried and anxious about something, i just keep eating. don't fret over the brownies and i hope and pray your son is fine (just hard to keep sitting still).

huniebunie- sorry you have a cold, that's no fun. i'm kind of doubting my halloween goal too, but we'll see how this next week goes, maybe something will kick in.

i also know what you mean about eating something that is supposed to be a "snack" and then finding out that it blew through a whole meal of calories (or more)- that sucks. that's when the low points lean cuisines and the walden farms 0 calorie salad dressings come in really handy. fills you up and doesn't use loads of points.

hope tomorrow is better. we're having some friends over for burgers and homemade beer tastings. i'll have to save some points for that!
ruthannie is offline   Reply With Quote