WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 11:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 252/239/130

Default How Many Points Should I Have My WW Info Says Something Different?

Hi everyone im new here.this is a great site for all of us in the same boat.i have been on ww on and off for years.i bought all the materials years ago.the information i have says that i should be having 26-31 points for 225-249 pounds. the post on this forum says i should be having 28 points.did ww change it in the last few years or what.please help.
thanks jennifer

Last edited by skinnyjen; 02-22-2006 at 01:14 AM.
Old 02-22-2006, 12:20 AM   #2  
Remember Why I'm Here

S/C/G: s-241/g-145

Height: 5'5"

Hi Jennifer,
Welcome! I only started WW a few months ago, and from what I understand some of the info has changed. The Points Target is one of them. My book lists 225-249 should have 28 points (also your activity points earned and 35 flex points(per wk) if you choose to use them). I'm thinking the ladies at my group have mentioned other changes from "the old days" but off hand I can't think of exactly what they are. good luck!!!

Last edited by iwmonn; 02-22-2006 at 12:27 AM.
Old 02-22-2006, 01:33 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 252/239/130

thanks for the help.i want to make sure i understand this because i started years ago before flex points ,and ive also thrown away some of the booklets i got .they give you alot of booklets as you all know.i can have 28 points a day ,plus 35 flex points a week,plus activity points.thats not so bad.also how exactly do i calculate exercise points.i read the post about it and i am trying to figure it out.
thanks again,jennifer
Old 02-22-2006, 09:35 AM   #4  

there's a downloadable program you can get to calculate APs and food points as well.

i don't know how to post the program, hopefully someone else will.
Old 02-22-2006, 01:47 PM   #5  
Remember Why I'm Here

S/C/G: s-241/g-145

Height: 5'5"

I am in that same weight catagory . I use my 28 pts per day. I know I have the 35 flex points per week to fall back on if I do an ooooops , and I count them when I HAVE to. I don't even figure out my AP's because I've never had to fall back on them. I count the exercise as a bit PLUS for me! The group I belong to is not actually a legal chapter of WW cuz we are in a pretty sparsley populated area and don't have enough members. Our leader is able to get some of the booklets/info/and weekly journal books, but I don't think all of them, so I'm not real sure what I'm missing out on lol.... but it's still great support and that is what I need most of!
Closed Thread