Which is better for breakfast

• Would a bowl of honey nut cheerios or an english muffin w/tbl spoon of peanut butter be better for me to keep me satisfied in the morning?? Or would 1/2 cup granola w/ 1/2 cup of fat free yogurt??
  • I personally eat Honey Nut Cheerios with fat free milk most days for breakfast and I've stuck with that becuase that breakfast definitely keeps me satisfied for much longer. Sometimes I'll have a Cinnamon Raisin English Muffin with a banana and I find myself getting hungry MUCH sooner.
  • have u tried thomases light whole grain muffins? 8 fibers!
  • I love those english muffins! I have one with a banana almost every morning! I think I might have some with peanut butter tomorrow.

Right now I have reduced fat peter pan - is there a better peanut butter out there? It's 4 points for 2 tbs.
  • Thanks guys... I'm just trying to figure out some things to help me as I am down to the last 10-15 pounds I want to lose and struggling
  • Quote: Would a bowl of honey nut cheerios or an english muffin w/tbl spoon of peanut butter be better for me to keep me satisfied in the morning?? Or would 1/2 cup granola w/ 1/2 cup of fat free yogurt??
    really this depends a lot on each individual. LOL! Most people need the protein with each meal to keep satisified however, some it is what they enjoy that keeps them satisfied.

What keeps me satisified is my Breakfast Smoothie in the summer and cereal and milk in the winter.
  • Have you tried Peter pan Whipped peanut butter?? Its 3 points for 2 tablespoons and I only use one and dont fill it all the way and count it as one GinaH
  • Oh, thanks Gina - that's a great idea!
  • Personally, fibre has become my new best friend. Honey nut cheerio's doesn't have enough fibre for me so when I do have it, I need to add some fibre one (cereal by General Mills). Weight watchers have their own line of bagels and english muffins that I would highly reccommend. Bagels are 2pt and the english muffins are 1pt. I often toast the e.muffins and slice tomatoes and add 1 slice of Borden's sharp cheese. This morning, I also added an egg. Yumm yumm....I forget the fibre amount but its about 5 grams and well worth it.
  • I love PNB
    I've been eating Joseph's pita breads( 5 g fiber,no points!) with 2 tabs PNB,then I throw it in the micro and its nice and warm! With a glass of milk and I'm good to go!!