WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2001, 03:23 AM   #1  

Has anyone had trouble finding these in your supermarket lately ? I have asked two grocers to see if they are still available.I live in Jax., Fl.
Thanks.
Old 02-21-2001, 06:32 AM   #2  
Cute & Cudley

I have been looking for these for a while, but cannot seem to find them at all. I heard someone talk about them once and have been looking for them. Do you know how many points are in 1?
Old 02-21-2001, 06:56 PM   #3  
imaleader

Nutritional information is generally provided by going to the company's website. Try that first... Additionally, they always post their consumer hotline 800 number. You could call.

Old 02-22-2001, 11:00 AM   #4  

I live in Central Florida, and Publix recently took these off the shelves in favor of low carb stuff. Check out the clearance table at your local Publix - I bought several boxes that way. I have seen them at a few Walgreens and Kmarts in the area.
Old 02-22-2001, 09:36 PM   #5  

Thanks Diane for that tip. In the meantime I've done some research & was told via e-mail that Nutrisystem is taking over the Sweet Success products & will come out with some lower calorie better nutritional bars in early summer & they will be on store shelves . We'll see if that's true. Seems like every time I find a product I like they discontinue it !
Closed Thread