WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2001, 05:28 PM   #16  
Rat Terrier Chick

Default on sale for $3.99 !!!

My Albertson's (College Station, TX) just started carrying these and had them on sale this past week for $3.99! I had to make 3 trips because they couldn't keep them stocked although they received shipments every other day. I bought several packages for my freezer yesterday. Now for the real challenge...can I eat only one a day? This will be hard since I know I have *extras* in the freezer!
Old 04-18-2001, 05:30 PM   #17  
Back To Lifetime....!!

I'm in Mesa, AZ and will be checking the Fry's out over here (thanks for the tip Vada). What are the best ones and do the points go up/down depending on certain flavors or are they all the same point value? Thanks!

I checked out the website for their coupon. It said the coupon was no longer available as of the 13th I'll try to snag one for next time!

Thanks for your feedback! Nona
Old 04-18-2001, 11:05 PM   #18  

Hey Nona, I just found the Skinny Cows at Albertson's on Baseline and Power. There were only two six-packs left, pushed way against the back on the bottom shelf! I rooted them out, and snagged them both! $4.49 per six-pack. I suspect that they go out as quick as they come in. The Fry's location where I purchased them earlier is Val Vista and Baseline.

There are three of us at work who are on WW, and today I took in my little cooler with a sample of the Skinny Cows, Blue Bunny sherbert bars and fudge pops, and WW ice cream sandwiches. Now we have enough treats to last awhile!

Vada
Old 04-19-2001, 10:34 AM   #19  

Finally found these, and they're great! But the peanut butter ones are *three* points under Winning Points. (Worth it, though!)
Old 04-19-2001, 01:51 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 268.8/266.4/145

Height: 5'8"

Jenny and Lynn - Hi neighbors! I'm in Barrington.

Just to let you know, my Jewel started carrying the PB skinny cows about a month or so ago.

Carla
Old 04-19-2001, 03:02 PM   #21  
Back To Lifetime....!!

Hi ~ At my WW meeting this a.m. a gal said they were only 2points - but another gal said 4??? Are they different points for different flavors? Or is the serving size for the whole thing or just 1/2? I'm grocery shopping tomorrow & can't wait to find these!! They sound fabulous!

Vada ~ Where do you attend you WW meetings? I usually go to Terri's meetings on Thursday a.m. at Southern/Gilbert location by the Target store. Thanks again for the heads up on where to find these locally.

Nona
Old 04-19-2001, 04:18 PM   #22  

Default Tampa has Skinny Cows!

Today, for the first time, I found the skinny cow ice cream sandwiches in my Tampa Publix! They cost a little more than most ice cream--$4.49 for 6, but for 2 points, they are definitely worth a try!
Old 04-19-2001, 10:44 PM   #23  

Nona, I attend WW at a Phoenix law firm. The firm is one of my clients, and they have WW at Work every Friday at noon. You don't have to work there to go, so I take advantage of our business relationship and attend. I live about ten minutes from Gilbert and Southern...but have never attended the WW there before. By the time I get home from work (mid-town Phoenix), that's the last thing I want to do!

Take care, and glad to be of help with the Skinny Cows.

Vada
Old 04-22-2001, 01:10 PM   #24  

Default skinny cow vs. healthy choice ice cream sandwiches

Has anyone tried both of these products? I have tried the Health Choice ice cream sandwiches. They are 2pts per sandwich and I was wondering how they stack up to skinny cow sandwiches ( i haven't found them in my area yet).

Thanks
Neon
Old 04-28-2001, 06:02 PM   #25  

Default Naples has Skinny Cows!

Just to let you know that almost all Publix stores in the Naples, FL area also have the Skinny Cows and they're flying off the shelves. I'd say we've had them for about 6 weeks now.

Very pricey but worth every penny!!!!!!
Closed Thread