Calculating Multiple

• Hi there!

I am back on WW for the 2nd time and two babies later

My question is that what point calculation do you use for multiple servings. For example, I ate 2 pieces of light string cheese and when I use the calculator for 1 piece it says 1pt but if I double the numbers (technically 2pcs) it says 3 points???

I will admit, I am not very adventurous with my food choices so I can see this coming up frequently. Please help?!?!? I am so determined to lead my 3 daughters by example, I do not want to sabotage myself.

Thank you!!!
  • If eating two pieces (or any double serving) at one time you should double the NI and calculate. If eating one serving at different time you should use the calculation for one serving. The reason is a calculation might be 1.3 points rounded down to one point. Two servings would be 2.6, rounded up to 3 points.
  • Sometimes it works the opposite way too. I was calculating something the other day that was 4 points for one serving, but I ended up having two servings so I doubled everything and it said 7. I'm sure in the long run it will equal out.