WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 06:17 PM   #1  

Exclamation Oopsy Chinese Takeout xD

Helloo

I ate a Chinese takeaway for dinner this evening, it was my mum's birthday (not an excuse tho, heheh xD) :3 I had a plain boiled rice and a chicken curry... the eat out guide says that plain boiled rice is 12 ppoints but only states a vegetable curry for 8 ppoints. Does anyone know what the approximate propoints value of chicken curry would be? :3 Somebody said to me that they use about a breast of chicken in a curry so thats 4 ppoints, so 12 for the curry and 24 in total? ^_^ Also had a chicken and sweetcorn soup but tried not to eat the fatty-looking bits. xD Thank goodness for the safety net! xD (edit: Chicken and sweetcorn soup is 6 points according to official WW website. )

I'm considering it not so bad since it was my weigh in this evening and i lost 5 lbs! <3 so i can start fresh tomorrow, but it would be nice to know whether i was still within my daily/weekly limit so I know for future reference.

Thankyou

Last edited by Clara Cuppicake; 01-24-2012 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Pink text :D
Old 01-26-2012, 01:26 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

This link may help a little bit for the future.

When I order Chinese, I always get the plain steamed chicken and broccoli (usually found on the diet menu) and I use the sauce provided to drizzle just a little on my meal and measure 1/2 cup of sticky white rice. Sometimes I skip the rice for more protein/veg.

I can't, for the life of me, find an accurate count of the actual curry chicken!
Closed Thread