Question about points

• I'm new to Weight Watchers and with the points plus program are you suppose to use all of your daily points. Right now I have 37 points and I usually use about 25. Is that bad?
  • Use all of your daily points.

If you're having trouble getting them all in remember there are healthy foods that are naturally points heavy.

Nuts
    Dried fruit
    Whole Fat Dairy Products
    Avocado
    Peanut Butter/other nut butters
    Whole Wheat Bread instead of "light" breads.
    Healthy oils

Just a small example of healthy foods you can use to add to your day to make sure you're getting in all your points. =)

Also make sure you're getting in your good health guidelines.
  • Yes, your daily points are the MINIMUM you should eat every day... If you choose not to eat any weeklies or AP's, that's your call, but you must eat all your dailies.

I'm also at 37 points and I have no trouble getting them in. I've also structured them so I can cut back as my points drop further.
  • I want 37 points today!!

Blue Diamond makes wonderful roasted almonds. Yummm. I try not to get them every shopping trip, but about once a month or so. I LOVE the cinnamon brown sugar, that and the sea salt are the only ones I have tried so far (because that's all I can find). The cinnamon brown sugar ones are 5 pts+ for 1 oz of nuts (about 24 nuts).

Their website shows the products they make and where you can find them in your area.

And, I ditto what everyone else said, especially Lovely's list.
  • 25 points aren't even enough to get adequate nutrition for your body.