Questions!

• I finally found the Vita Tops in my local grocery store. BUT, they were much more expensive than I was expecting ($4.99 for 4 in a box) and the double chocolate ones come out to 3 points plus per top. Are they really worth it? Where might I be able to find coupons?

And Skinny Cow ice cream products--opinions? I haven't found them yet, but I am looking!

Also, low carb BBQ sauce--recommendations?
  • Hey there =)

I actually love Vita Muffins/Vita Tops. But, I keep them in my freezer and only have like one a week or less as a treat. I dunno about coupons. They do have a website. (vitalicious.com) Maybe there's more info there.

Skinny Cow... love love love love love love. I love Skinny Cow so much I actually have to be VERY careful about keeping it on hand or I'll indulge in more than I should.

Hmm. Low Carb BBQ sauce... that I haven't found. (Though I wasn't really looking) I just use regular BBQ sauce and keep it so the serving size.
  • I LOVE BBQ in the summer and I can't keep it to one serving size! I know it's the sugar in the sauce making the points go up. So I am hoping a low carb version would help with that issue. I already buy low sugar versions of ketchup, so they must have the same for BBQ sauce but I can't find them on the shelves at my local stores!
  • I occasionally eat Vitatops, maybe 1 every couple of weeks or so. They are good but not the kind of food that I want to eat often and they are fairly high in points for something not that filling. I occasionally eat Skinny Cow, but I actually like some of the WW desserts a bit more. For snacks I try to eat nuts or popcorn most of the time but occasionally want something a little different.
  • I love skinny cow! WW also makes great ice cream but the ones I like are on popsicle sticks. I think eating ice cream with a spoon takes longer so you can enjoy it more!
  • I love skinny cow ice cream bars! I didn't care for their ice cream sandwiches though. I buy mine at walmart.

I have never tried the vitatops, but I can tell you that most stuff like this is gonna be a little on the expensive side. Walmart is cheaper than everywhere else but I still pay $5 a box for skinny cow stuff (there are 5 or 6 to a box depending on what you're getting). Weight Watchers brand stuff is roughly the same price.

Someone told me that skinny cow has come out with new stuff like candy and chocolate bars, she bought hers at walgreens.
  • Vitatops are tasty though I haven't eaten them often since I joined WW. I used to get them at Costco for a good price and keep them in the freezer, but no idea what that price is now. I would put them in my microwave for 30 seconds and they'd be all warm and gooey.

Skinny Cow's new heavenly crisp candy bar in peanut butter is also crazy good but even less filling for 3 pts imo. For 3 points something like a nonfat greek yogurt just keeps me full for a lot longer.