Point question in tortilla pizza

• Hi all! I saw a post on the ww site about a Hungry Girl recipe for a torilla pizza. I haven't been on ww in a few years, and I assume they do not allow point values to be listed for anything now. I was a paying member, reached my lifetime goal, and this was on the old point system. Does anyone know this recipe, and a point total for it? Or do you just build your own and configure from there? lol
    Thanks in advance!
  • 40 some views. wow. Thanks! This is such a warm and happy place. Shame I won't be back.
  • Quote: 40 some views. wow. Thanks! This is such a warm and happy place. Shame I won't be back.
    If no one answered you, then I'm assuming it's because no one knew the answer. I don't know the answer. Sorry you're feeling neglected.
  • There are is a free WW P+ calculator on their website LINK. If you calculate the ingredients, you can add them together to find your value. Or add all ingredient values and plug in, then divide by number of servings.
  • I'm not sure what recipe you are talking about
  • i think the recipe you mean is where you buy the square wraps like tortillas and just add tomatoe puree cheese onion etc, i think you can get the wrap from morrisons