What are your filling foods/dessert staples?

• I've fallen in LOVE with the Deep Chocolate Vitamuffins and Vitatops but unfortunately, I end up getting bloated and passing gas (sorry for the TMI) throughout the entire day. No other dessert as tasty as these muffins have been able to fill me up as much as they do. But I was wondering what your must-haves/staples may be, that you rely on to fill you up? Thanks in advance!
  • Fresh strawberries sprinkled with a bit of truvia

Fresh watermelon or canteloupe

Skinny Cow or WW ice cream

100-cal popcorn

Hot chocolate made with ff milk and diet Swiss Miss

Thankfully, the vitatops don't bother me, because I love them!
  • Peregrino sparkling water and a slice of fresh lemon...not exactly dessert, but refreshing and all those bubbles seem to make me fill full. Mentally, I it feels like a splurge if the water is "high end". I was thinking about having a glass of wine and then thought, hey, why not have a glass of sparkling water and lemon instead. Almost served it in a wine glass! I'm having it right now.
  • its that true? i keep reading that...that sparkling water really fills you more. i love sparkling water/club soda. so i may start trying that. i can't really remember all the things i ate last time i was on ww. its been years. just starting again, so i'm not sure yet what all the filling items are for me, but so far 2 turkey slices at lunch with cucumber slices and water have kept me full til later in the afternoon when i have a snack of pretzel sticks. i like the fact that 45 sticks seems like so much for only 2 points
  • I love the Fiber One 90 cal bars...but before I eat one I always take a Beano first!
    Sugar Free Jello with FF whipped cream
    Fresh fruit
    Wasa Crackers with Laughing Cow cheese wedges
    Aldi Giant Fudge Bars, or wildberry or orange sorbet bars--same as WW as much cheaper!
    Frigo light string cheese
  • Great topic!

Fiber One bars ( haven't tried the 90 cal one yet )
    Vitamuffin tops in deep chocolate
    Sugar free jello
    Skinny cow sandwiches
    go-gurts
    3 hershey kisses
    pudding pops
    Laughing cow wedges
    Sugar free gum
    Fruit gummies from WW
    Eddie's frozen strawberry bars
  • The 90 calorie fiberone bars are so yummy the peanut butter ones remind me of no bake cookies.

The new Jello mousse is 60 calories and really good

Black bean brownies are good too and low in points