Question Regarding Figuring Out Daily Points Value

• I'm doing WW at home and am currently at 34 points, and have lost 11 lbs so far. My question is, when do I go down to 33 points a day? I track it all on my own, in a little notebook, and I'm a little confused on the for every 10 lbs you lose, you go down a point.

When I first started, I was at 287, so when I did the lil quiz thingy that was 28 points, plus gender and height and blah blah, which is how I got 34. Do I wait until I get down to 277 before I drop down to 33 points, or do I start doing it at 279 (adding the first two digits of my weight in the quiz, like I did when I started)?

I very rarely eat all of my weekly points, or even come close to 35, so that extra point a day is only 7 of my weekly points, but I want to do this right, y'know?

Thanks!
  • Usually every 10 lbs you loose a point, so when you hit 279, 269, 259 etc. is when you should re-calc. Also, some people have told me that you should try to eat all your daily points & that weekly points are optional, other say you should use the weekly points too.
  • Great, thanks!

And, yeah, it's tricky with the weekly points. Sometimes my daily points of 34 seems like too much food, so adding extra food on to that to use my weekly points is hard. But I try to use at least 1/3 of them throughout the week, so that way at least my body is used to eating that much. Plus, that way if I go out on the weekend I'll have points that I can use for that.