someone help

• I need some help. I didn't do a very good job on counting my points today, but I didn't eat that much either.. I've tried to come up with even a rough estimate but I can't. I am allowed to have 23 points by the way.

so this morning I had a granola bar which I know is 2 points
    I was so busy today that I didn't have a chance to eat breakfast obviously
    or even lunch!
    so supper came along and I had made meatloaf with lean ground beef (not sure how lean) which I had mixed with 2 eggs
    I had veggies which I don't count points for that because there veggies!
    and I had one potato which is 1 point.
    So I guess I am confused on how many points the meatloaf was... everything else I had put in the meatloaf was 0 points except for the eggs.. and I had about 2 cups of the lean beef.

Thanks.. I hope someone can help!
  • Hi Kristyn - the best way to figure this is to break down the ingredient's points value, then divide that number by the number of servings. So 2 cups (roughly 1 pound) of lean beef is 16 points, and the eggs are 2 points each. That's 20 points total for the whole meatloaf. You said the other ingredients are 0 points, but if they added fiber, the points could be less than that.

Also, don't forget about your 35 flex points. They are built into the program for you to use.