WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Old 06-26-2009, 02:14 AM   #1  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

Default eat more? different? or is it the weather?

Hi chicks! I hope you can help!

Recently I dropped one point because I moved into the next 'decade' (was@ 23 points over 90kg now 22 points in the "80's").

I am very much on program. I do not go over my points per se, I always use AP's if I do go over but I never have a deficit. I do some form of exercise every day; currently working on week 7 of C25K, just finished week 1 of the 6 week pushup challenge, and I walk @ lunch and /or ride my bike to and from the station (15 min fast cycling x 2).
I eat all my fruit and veg. I eat protein @ every meal. I don't eat loads of bread, nor do eat any junk (the worst I consume is probably WW chocolate bars and maybe 1 diet coke a day, but not every day). I drink plenty of water, sometimes herbal tea and if I drink too much coffee I'll increase my water. Oh and I eat every couple of hours.

The only real change in the last few weeks is I stopped my bellydancing classes and the weather is warmer and more humid.

So my question is: should I eat more? Eat my ap's every day or at least the days I run? Eat more carbs the days I run? My weight is literaly stuck between 88 - 89 kg and it's driving me nuts! My measurements haven't really changed much either.

Ideas or suggestions most welcome

Thanks!!
PinkyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:53 AM   #2  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

Because of the weather, you could be retaining water. Are your muscles sore? Drink more water. If you are retaining, it will help.
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:08 AM   #3  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

my muscles are a little bit sore, yes. Yesterday I was really ravenous and I ate a bit more/ off plan (not a lot just a wee bit). this morning my weight was down again. go figure. I don't think I'll ever understand the human body completely.
PinkyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:54 PM   #4  
Closed

S/C/G: 244/165/137

Height: 5' 7"

Hi hon!!!
Can you tell me, if it isn't too personal, what your weight loss stats have been over the past weeks? Just to see if there are any trends...

Just as a preliminary -- it sounds like you are weighing every day. This is probably the source of your fluctuations. Heat, water intake, carb intake, salt intake -- these all add up to daily variations. So the weekly ones will be really important, especially if you weigh in at the same day at the same time in the same clothes...

Kira

Last edited by kiramira; 06-27-2009 at 09:56 PM.
kiramira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:08 PM   #5  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

The heat will make you retain water plus along with you pushing yourself a little bit on c25k. Sore muscles mean they are slightly inflamed & that equals water retention. Are you taking measurements too? If so how are they like?

I don't think that anyone will truly understand the human body since everyone is different, even experts can get a bit confused! Hang in there girlie and you can see yourself through this
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote