3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Weigh In Results - 9/20 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/9540-thursday-weigh-results-9-20-a.html)

Tina 09-18-2001 11:33 PM

Thursday Weigh In Results - 9/20

Okay, I've heard that some are not weighing in this time. I will not say "Shame, Shame" because I usually don't want to weigh.

Ready for this--------I went with Larry tonight and weighed in. I lost 2.5 pounds. Yea!!!!! If I can lose 2.5 more, I'll be back to the top of my goal range. It's been so long since I've been there that I won't know what to do.
I will give myself until Halloween and then those pounds had better have come off.

Anyone else have a short term goal?

Tina

Tammy 09-19-2001 07:05 PM

Hi all! Good work Tina!

I weighed this morning since I'll be leaving early in the morning for a math conference for a couple days in Columbus.

I was down 3.5 since last week! What a shock! I have no idea what I'm doing, but it's working. Grand total of 8.5 since school started the end of August.

My goal is to lose at least 5 more before I go to the doctor the end of October.

Good luck to everyone!

Tina 09-19-2001 07:33 PM

WOW, Tammy, congratulations!!!!! :D

Tina

auntie 09-19-2001 10:40 PM

We won't mention any names of the one that is not weighing in this week!! :) But promise that next week, she will!!! You can hold me to it!!

Way to go, Girlies!~!!!!!!!! Ya'll did wonderful. Now send me the some good vibes for next week.

Has anyone been to Curves for Women? It's an exercise club for women? I'm interested in signing up for it.

Good goin losers!!

Susan

ChicagoGal 09-20-2001 09:35 AM

WTG, Tina and Tammy! Yowza!!!!

Sis 09-20-2001 03:32 PM

Way to go Tina!!! I haven't weighed in yet but I wanted to wish everyone good luck at the scales this week. :) I am keeping my fingers crossed that I did well this week too. If I lose like last week I will be thrilled! I'll post later today or tomorrow to let ya know. Have a great week end everyone.....Sis :D

Tina 09-20-2001 06:19 PM

Sis,
My fingers and toes are crossed for you!!!! :)

Tina

Sis 09-20-2001 06:54 PM

Down another 2.5!!! Wooohooo! Doing the happy dance. That brings my total to 88 lbs. 2 more for my next 5! :D Then 100 lbs magnet here I come! I'll be in one-derland before I know it. :D
I'm looking forward to next week to see how I do. Hope everyone else has great luck this week. Have a super week end.....Sis :cool:

Tina 09-20-2001 10:23 PM

Oh, Sis, what can I say! That's super You're almost to your 100 lb. magnet. I am soooo happy for you.
Keep doing whatever is working for you.
Tina :spin:

DeeX 09-21-2001 12:02 AM

CONGRATS!!! Tina, Tammy, and Sis, you all did great this week. WooHoo!!

I've heard of Curves for Women, but never been to one. Good luck if you decide to join the club Susan.

I stayed the same this week...boohoo....feel like I will never get this weight off. And I so wanted to before my vacation, but each month comes and goes, and Im still hopping around the same few pounds :(

Hope everyone has a good week next time too....Dee

auntie 09-21-2001 10:35 PM

Way to go Everyone!!!! :D

Susan