Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 11:36 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Default Happy Wednesday all!

Araina: So glad you got to spend some time with your dad... his junk food habit reminds me of my dad... he loved chocolate, homemade brownies mostly, and I would make them for him and we would just eat them until they were all gone... not a healthy habit but a happy memory.

Bandit: You are doing great with the OP eating and exericise... weight to go!

Judy: Yup, my oldest son is all moved back into his old bedroom and he is unpacked and settled in for the most part. All is well so far.

Have to run but will check back later on.
Susan
Old 10-04-2006, 01:14 PM   #32  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Morning all...

Well in back at my sister's babysitting again. I told her I couldn't Thursday or Friday night. I'm FREEEEEE!

I'm just kickin back and doing some homework. I'm trying to get it done to free up my time tonight to get on the treadmill for awhile. Sitting on my butt ain't getting it done. Not doing so bad with eating today. Not sure what I'll do for lunch because I have to pick my oldest up at school at 12:30. They have an early out day.

Back to the books and the banging my head against the wall. Conner and Kyle get along like two rattlesnakes. Constantly pinching, biting and hitting. I've done time outs, I've spanked little bee-hinds and done alot of yelling. I don't know what to do. Fine, they don't need to get along but the biting and pinching and hitting has to stop. Anyone got any ideas???

chris
Old 10-05-2006, 08:58 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Default Morning all!

Happy Thursday to everyone... the weekend is getting close Love the weekends!

I really need to work on hitting the lottery or something so that everyday can be a weekend

Nothing new here really other then the scale is just not budging... not one little inch... oh well... I will just keep on going and see what happens.

Have a great day all!
Susan
Old 10-05-2006, 11:56 AM   #34  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

hi guys,
had my WI and was up .8#. Now that was my birthday week with a lot of challenges, so I'm doing my best not to let it keep me down. It may be that I'll fluctuate throughout this process and still get my weight down at the end.
I'll respond to all y our news, but am watching my dear grandbaby right now.
JUdy
Old 10-05-2006, 04:11 PM   #35  

Good afternoon, ladies. How is everyone? I'm doing well, feeling better. I skipped the weigh-in this week -- I think I can get away with doing that, oh, once a quarter, and between having my Dad down, being sick and social events, I don't even know what the scale would say. Normally, I'd weigh-in anyway, but I went out to dinner on my usual weigh-in night, which throws my schedule off, and...yeah. Not doing weigh-in this week. We'll see what happens next week.

As for the rest of my life, I've been talking to a guy online for about a week, someone I met on Match.com, and I just invited him out for coffee this weekend. I also invited my friend out Saturday night, so that should be fun. Do you guys have any plans for the weekend?

Princess: Yep, sounds just like my Dad. I love the weekends too. Sorry about the scale not budging...I would give it another week, if it's still not budging then, maybe some strategy changes are in order? I try not to get disheartened at only one week of maintenance -- two in a row causes me to sit up and take notice.

Chris: God, I don't know. My sister and I didn't do that, and the kids that I've babysat -- if they did that, I made them go to their rooms, and told them they could come out again when they could be civil, that you don't hit -- period. If they come out after a few minutes, and starting doing it again, send them back. Again and again. That's the way I'd approach it, but I have no children, so...

Judy -- sorry about the small gain. At least it was under a pound. It's hard to stay down during special occasions, I know. It's not a skill I've acquired yet.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:12 PM   #36  

It looks like Judy forgot to post a note, unless I missed it, but she started the next thread.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:29 AM   #37  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hi Turtles,
Ariana, Good luck on your date for coffee this weekend. Thanks for letting the bale of us know I had started a new thread. My computer has been sooooo slow and keeps kicking me off, so I am entering the 21st. century on this upcoming Tuesday by getting broadband. Yay! In the meantime, I'll see you all on #169.
Judy
Closed Thread