Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2001, 05:22 PM   #31  

Angry

I copied this to thread #74.

Hi Terri, Zoe, Jen, Dianne, JanieD, Myra & Joyce

Zoe, I must say you are one busy lady. That's so nice of you to give your coworker/friend a baby shower. I'm in the same boat with you when it comes to stress. So many times I eat without being hungry! It's awful. This week I didn't journal, missed my meeting but I did manage to exercise a little. I totally blew it but then yesterday I hardly ate at all cause I was so busy at work. Not looking forward to weigh-in this weekend. By the way, the pizza was delicious! No regrets.

Terri, your children are very special. You must be so proud of them. Then again, their parents are special

Jen, thank God Matthew is okay! You must have been a nervous wreck He sounds like one tough kid.

Janie, can I borrow your scale?

Dianne, you cracked me up when you said to tell the office manager to go suck an egg She apologized to me yesterday. She said if she offended me in any way she didn't mean to & that she was sorry. I can't stay angry for very long. I told her I was sorry too so everything is cool Even though the girls I'm kind of close to, told me not to trust her. I'm very forgiving. Puffy Jade sounds adorable. I miss having a baby around. I held my beauticians baby last week & she felt soooo good. She's 6 mths. old & she smiles all the time with no teeth & very chunky. I didn't want to let her go.

Joyce, congrats on your loss.

Hi Myra

Hugs,
Essie

Last edited by Livinghealthy; 09-18-2001 at 07:23 PM.
Closed Thread