3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Weigh-In Results for September (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/93358-thursday-weigh-results-september.html)

Tina 09-08-2006 09:21 AM

Thursday Weigh-In Results for September

:) Happy September.
This thread is the place to post your weekly scale results. Even if you don't go to a WW meeting, you can weigh at home. hint...hint...hint....
Let us all know how you're doing. We're great at giving support, aren't we!

My tracker isn't going to move this week. However, I had gained some last week, stressing out, and have lost that amount. Soooo, I'm back to my tracker weight. Next week there will be a loss!!!!!:D

Everyone come on and post.
Tina
:flow1:

Tammy 09-08-2006 09:31 AM

My butterfly got to move this week. 1 pound. I was pleased. I have to keep it going though!!!!! I didn't weigh again yesterday since I didn't feel the best. I also discovered last night that it was TOM. It's so much fun when I don't know it's going to happen. lol

Tina 09-08-2006 09:35 AM

:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: Tammy, that's great!
(Sorry about the TOM.) :D

Tina 09-12-2006 10:06 AM

Okay people.....

We've got to get posting our results here....no matter what the scales say!

Tina 09-13-2006 11:59 AM

It's Wednesday and I took a peek at the scales.
:dance: :dance: I'm gonna have a loss tomorrow!!!!!:carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

Mom4kids 09-13-2006 06:00 PM

I am here, I did weigh last week, and the scale didn't move. I have been maintaining 159 for a while. At least I am not gaining, but now, I am getting a little frustrated.:(

Tina 09-14-2006 08:46 AM

A happy Thursday to everyone,

Dee, staying the same is really okay!:D Are you doing the same exercises every day? If so, vary them and their intensity.
The TV ads say that drinking 3 glasses of milk every day will cause a weight loss. Maybe we should try that. :lol:

:wizard: Great news for me-----I lost 2 pounds this week!!!!!

mom36 09-14-2006 01:56 PM

Scales were good to me today. Down 3lbs this week, after being up 0.8 last week. Got my 10% award today (should have gotten it 2 weeks ago). Also got the "Clapping Hands" award for sticking with it for 16 weeks (should have gotten that 3 weeks ago). I need a list of what awards there are, seems like I never get them when I should.:shrug: Course, I'm really just glad to be losing the weight! :dancer: Hope everyone else is happy, too.:spin:

Tina 09-14-2006 02:42 PM

Congratulations, Terry!!!!!!! That is a great loss. Congrats on getting the 10% award and "clapping hands." I don't know about the "hands" award. I've been doing this at home and haven't been to a real meeting in a year.
May I suggest that you don't dwell on "when" you should've gotten the reward but on actually getting it!!! ;)

Okay, who's next to post?!?

Mom4kids 09-14-2006 07:31 PM

159...again

Imagine that.

I know what my problem is...once I get used to the foods that affect/ don't affect my body then hopefully my ticker will move.

I'd rather maintain than do the up and down thing.:dunno:

Tina, Way to go!! That is a good loss.

Terry, great job!!!

LilDudesMomma 09-14-2006 07:34 PM

Hi there! I'm gonna join the Thursday weigh - in's if thats alright!

I was down 4.2lbs at 264.6

Tammy 09-14-2006 08:39 PM

Woo Hoo to Tina, Terry, and Liz!!! Awesome weigh ins!!! Dee, not a gain and that is good!!! AND welcome to the group Liz!!! Join us on the chatters board too if you haven't already!

My butterfly is the same. I sure wish it would move for 1/2 pounds. Maybe the other 1/2 will be gone soon and I'll get to move that guy. Bob has lost 6 pounds this week. I think I'll hit him!!!!! Of course, he cut out Pepsi and beer, so that's how he did it. I drink diet pop, water, and crystal light. If I give all that up, will I lose 6 pounds?????

SKermie17 09-15-2006 11:30 AM

My first weigh in I lost 4.8, second weigh in -1.2, and I didn't get to weigh in last night. We had Math Night at school and I just didn't have the time to.

Tina 09-15-2006 11:34 AM

Welcome to Liz and Dori!!!!!!!
We are so happy to have you two with us.

Tammy, you'll get that tracker to move next time. Congratulations to Bob. It seems that men alway lose faster than us.

Susan, where are you girl???

Maureen, Amy, Mimi, Jennifer, and the list goes on....y'all get yourself back to posting, please.

Tammy 09-15-2006 02:08 PM

Welcome to Dori! You are doing great!

Tina, I agree with you about men losing faster. Not fair!

Where is everyone??