3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Monday Again (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/9271-monday-again.html)

JerseyGirl 09-10-2001 08:27 AM

Monday Again

Hi Everyone,

My weekend couldn't have been worse as far as eating is concerned. I just kept going and going and going. I was down the shore and should have been enjoying the nice weather instead I stayed inside and tried to sneak food while my BF family wasn't watching :( I know that I am pmsing but I was just out of control. This is what is getting me so frustrated. I have a couple good days with the intentions of staying on track and I just lose it. My excuse is "I am not that fat, I can still eat what I want" - but I know that I am gaining b/c my clothes are getting tighter. I am so afraid of not being able to control myself!!!!

Any suggestions????? It really bringing me down :cry:

Thank you,

Anne

Lollybird 09-10-2001 10:08 AM

Hi Anne - I hear you, I hear you!!! I've been in that very same place for a couple of months now, just not being able to get back on the wagon and half not caring and not really knowing what to do. Last week I went to WI and I'd gained 3lbs in the week, to make it 8.5 altogether, which puts me right back where I was in April. That was scary - 4 months going nowhere. This last week, somehow, I've managed to drag out some motivation (I think it was mainly fear!) and I've been OP all week. Blokey and I (he does WW at home) made the decision to plan all our meals for the week, we worked out the points for each one, and we stuck to it. We didn't, couldn't, think beyond the end of the week (the WW week - mine starts on Tuesdays!) but we're feeling good about it. I guess my suggestion is to start small - focus on the next week or weekend or day, plan how you're going to approach it, and stick to it. Then review and see if you think you can keep going a little longer, or if you want to try something else. I know how hard it is. Sending you good vibes :cool:

Maryme - welcome! Like Mel says, you are definitely in the right place. Come and play often! It's usually quiet around here at weekends, but during the week we have some demon posters (you know who you are :D !).

Ok, gotta get back to work now, but I'm at home today so I expect I'll be checking in again ...

Hugs!
Lolly
xxx

Belle2000 09-10-2001 10:52 AM

morning girls

Hello Anne Lolly and Maryme!

How are you all this fine (dull dark, rainy) morning? I am tired - long weekend of canning peppers, its a family tradition, but weh ad a few problems, including stove breaking so we ended up at our dad's at 1am making these things....so yesterday was a write off, we were so tired. They turned out really good though, adn they have 0 points!! Yee haw!!

I got super emotional yesterday too. Like Anne, TOM is coming and though I didn't eat like a madwoman as usual (sweet especially) I cried. I cried ridiculously. Then the ex g/f called, adn b/f didn't answer it and let the machine get it and I got emotinoal again....

Today I am a bit better, but still sucky!

Anne- hang in there, one day it just clicks. Check to see if you have emotional triggers going on - stress? Some change? there might be soemthign there that is making you want to eat (even sneaky eat). good luck and may the force be with you!!;)

Okay, gotta work. Come out and post girls!

Belle

StaceyT 09-10-2001 11:07 AM

Rename the PMS Board??

That's pretty funny! I started TOM today so last Friday I tried to eat everything in sight!! Ugh! I also have a cold, so I felt like poopy. On a good note, though....Bailey is at the vet as we speak and the doc says her Ringworm is better and she'll be able to stay with my sis and bro-in-law and their dog Austin! :) Whew! I didn't want to board her and I think she and Austin will have so much fun playing!
I have scads of work to do, but hopefully I can post later.
Hi to everyone, including the lurkers and new people!! I think you're gonna like it here!! (think Annie :) )

MaryMe 09-10-2001 11:30 AM

FOCUS..FOCUS...FOCUS

Hey Everyone ....

Well, I am new to this but here I go. I know that the weekend can be a total nag, but what I like to FOCUS on is that Monday is a new start. and thru out hte weekend, like u see and hear @ the movies when a woman is delivering, "FOCUS..FOCUS..FOCUS".
Well, Sunday was not bad for me... I went shopping, and did not buy anything (AMAZING)... Every time I feel the urge to try on something, I focus on the 18 W size, and I say enuff !! I won't buy a new piece of clothe, until I drop 10 pounds... So I guess I am stuck with crumpy all old clothe, until I get a move on

Jen-L 09-10-2001 11:41 AM

Well, I went to WI on Sat. and I gained. I was sooo depressed. I am going to figure part is from all the exercise... but the big part is that I need to start measuring again. I think my portions are getting out of control. I want so badly to make it to my mini goal by vacation, but I don't think that will happen. Booo Hoooo!

Welcome MaryMe!!!

Emma has gotten very good at standing up now. She learned that if she pulls herself up to the coffee table, she can throw all the stuff onto the floor... or if she pulls herself up to the couch, she can torment the cat. My little baby is growing up!!! Oh and we are feeding her more chunky food... she decided she had enough of that and spit it back in my face. My little baby has attitude!!

Have a great day all!

TonyaLyn 09-10-2001 01:54 PM

Good morning everyone!

Jen ~ Awe, I remember those days of having babies in the house! Now mine are almost 6 and 3!!! Enjoy every minute! :)
Oh and don't worry about the gain, I found that once I started working out again, it took a couple weeks of it before the losses started showing.

Welcome MaryMe, glad to have you here!!!

Stacey - Don't let TOM get you down, it will be here and gone before you know it! :)

Same goes for you too Belle!!

Lolly ~ Don't worry about the gain. It is great that you and Blokey have taken control, you will for sure see a loss this week!! :)

Anne ~ We all have weekends like that, shake it off and regroup today, it is a new week! :)

Well, I had a productive weekend. Cleaned, and DH and I went shopping and I got a few new outfits for work. We also got our 5 1/2 yr old daughter a brand new kitten on Sat. She is about 7 weeks old, and is a tiger color with long hair. My DD named her "Belle" (Belle, there are even more animals named after you now!) She is very sweet, and I just took her to the vet today for her shots and a check up. She has a little round worm (I figured Stacey could relate to this message!) so I have to give her some medicine, but it should clear up shortly.

Anyway, not much else new. I didn't journal this weekend, but I did work out. I am back journalling today and I am walking tonight.

Well, better get back to work...TTYL!! :) :D

Belle2000 09-10-2001 01:59 PM

OH NO! Another Belle animal!! Hee hee..congrats on your new cat!

Belle2000 09-10-2001 02:03 PM

Trish, I replied to you on the wrong thread, but it just said thanks for your words re: looking smaller vs what the scale says.....I thought about it and I am going to take my clothes as an indicator rather than the minimal decreases on the scale....hope something comes down for this friday!!

Belle

StaceyT 09-10-2001 03:53 PM

Makin' it quick...

I'm on the tail end of a smoke break, but I wanted to say welcome to everyone!
Melissa: I got married on July 7 of this year!! Enjoy this time! My favorite part of the whole thing was the way I felt on my wedding day. Everyone treated me like a princess. :) It was addictive! :s:
I started WW in Jan 2000 at 235.7. By July 2001 I had lost 50 pounds give or take a few. The showers really kicked me in the butt with all the cake... of course the leftovers go home with the bride and groom to be! Don't stress about losing "enough" just either 1)don't buy your wedding dress until February or 2) Make sure you know a good seamstress! :) My dress had to be taken in several inches. But when you find the right dress, you'll know it!
Ok...boss is back.
Bye for now!

sbirdhr 09-10-2001 04:07 PM

Hi eveyrone! tons to catch up on!

Ok, welcome to the new ladies!

Belle - Your weekend sounds fun. try not to worry about the small loss. It could be TOM or the added muscle.

Kay - I am glad that you are enjoying unemployment for now. I know that I would get too used to it FAST! Good luck finding a job when you are ready :)

Trish - I pigged on bday cake and oreos at a party on Saturday. It was so yummy though!!! Hope you enjoyed it!

Jen- As soon as you get back to the gym, you will feel better. Emma is adorable!!! DH really likes that name now. We had picked Elizabeth Lynne but he doesn't like it anymore. Now, it's Emma Lynne, which I think is very cute too.

Tonya - glad you had a productive weekend. Good luck with the new kitty.

Stacey - I love short weeks!!! I think you are crazy! Anything to work less is great in my book! :lol:

Lolly - I hope that Blokey is helping you get back on track. I wish DH would make an effort. He hasn't done anything at all to make an effort to lose weight.

Kirsty - Apartments are very expensive where I live, near D.C. It is usually $1200-1700 per month for a 2 bedroom apartment! I hope you find something you like.

Anne - I know the feeling well. I don't know exactly what is takes for you to decide enough is enough and to stop eating over points. I know that journaling and watching servings makes a big difference for me. Good luck! :)

I had a busy end of the week and weekend. Went to a bday party on Saturday which was fun. Yesterday I vegged out. We went to brunch with friends, I rented a movie while DH watched football all day, went shopping but didn't buy anything and then made a lasagna. I thought it was pretty good but it was a little watery. Maybe I didn't drain the spinach enough.

I haven't gone to WI in a long time. I am supposed to go once a month and I have until the 22nd to go. I may go on Fri eve depending what the scale says. It fluctuates a lot. I wish I could go to the Sat am meeting but I have a Junior League event so I can't. I think I stayedin my points range yesterady so I was pleased about that. I really need to start journalling again but I keep leaving my journal at home so I don't do it. Ok, goal for tonight, get out journal! I am going to the gym tonight and that's it for me. See you tomorrow. I won't be able to check in after tomorrow I don't think :(

Sarah