Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 10:01 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Ariana: No, we do not belong to a gym... but we have access to one where my husband works... there is a gym in his building and the family is allowed to use it as well so we will be taking advantage of that but I am trying to think of some kind of outside sport to keep us moving during the colder winter months... I have never been to Arizona... I enjoy the hot weather but I could not give up the change of seasons that we have in the north... I love the fall!

All: Not much new here really... the scale is not budging one inch this week so I am praying for a miracle before W/I on Saturday
It is supposed to rain both Friday and Saturday which is not great since we are planning on going to the state fair on Saturday... oh well, I guess we will be taking our umbrella's

Have to run but will check back in later one.

Susan
Old 08-17-2006, 11:17 AM   #32  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hi Turtles,
An outdoor sport for the winter might include shooting basketballs into a hoop unless you've got snow. I know you walk and hike.

I'm going to start a new thread now. Keep on keepin' on, everybody.
Judy
Closed Thread