3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Hello! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/90720-hello.html)

ckthegreat 08-03-2006 12:43 PM

Hello!

Just bored and thought I would start a new thread just saying hi! My week (starts Tuesdays lol) started kinda rocky but I feel like I'm doing better. lol I hope everyone is having a fabulous week!

TiredofWeightin 08-03-2006 01:16 PM

Oh, I so know the feeling. My office is such a drag today!!! All I have done all day is internet browsing....:dz: So bored, but I can't leave or anything!!

Well, at least I am getting paid!!

We need some sort of thread game on here. Anybody have an idea?

DeafinlySmart 08-03-2006 02:30 PM

OMG! I've been beside myself in boredom today. NSV is I'm not eating everything in sight (yet). I am drinking more diet coke though.

ckthegreat 08-03-2006 04:20 PM

Ya my office has been so quite and boring today! lol I have people to chit chat with but I would much rather be out doing something else lol. I can't go swim or lay out by the pool because we recieved some much needed rain lol but right now anything will do lol.

DeafinlySmart 08-03-2006 04:24 PM

I would be okay if I had a new game on the puter to play. I don't feel like going out. It takes too much planning to take a crew of 5 out anywhere. Between doc appts and vacations, I am not ready to step foot outside the hose. Nor do I want to clean. Parts of me is ready to start work again (work for a school) and the other part of me says I havent completed everything yet (though I don't want to work on any of it). BORED. I'm chewing gum.

ckthegreat 08-03-2006 04:31 PM

lol Gum's always a good thing lmao. I recently just found backgammon on yahoo and I love it lol. I have played it forever but not the computer. And then I'm also very addicted to myspace lol.

DeafinlySmart 08-03-2006 04:35 PM

LOL..You are bored. You are catching me online. I like games like Zoo Tycoon, Cake Mania, or Diner Dash (1 and 2). I can't find another one I'm interested in at the moment without paying.

ckthegreat 08-03-2006 04:37 PM

I like bejeweled on msn games, I haven't played it forever...hmmm....I may need to play it lol! Oh and I like the Scrabble games they have on there also lol

ckthegreat 08-03-2006 04:38 PM

Oh and I just looked at your profile and you joined 3FC on my birthday lol...how funny. Where are you from?

DeafinlySmart 08-03-2006 04:40 PM

Moved from Tx to MD just less than a year ago. I play bejeweled but I'm worn out on that game. I have it on my sidekick (pda type thing).

Sweater Girl 08-03-2006 04:44 PM

Hi all,

I'm a mom now and will be restarting WW in 3 weeks!

cheers!

Ali

ckthegreat 08-03-2006 04:48 PM

Congrat's Ali! Did you have a little girl or boy? And Smart I'm from TX...where did you move from? And wow what a change in scenery lmao. Ya I can understand getting burned out on it lol.

DeafinlySmart 08-03-2006 04:51 PM

I grew up in the Tyler area but just moved from the Austin area (not the exact towns, but the areas)

ckthegreat 08-03-2006 04:53 PM

Cool I live in west Texas....the middle of nothing lol

DeafinlySmart 08-03-2006 04:57 PM

That's a whole DIFFERENT country! East Texas is Green. West Texas is DRY grass. I drove across West Texas to move to California for 6 months. Also been to NC and GA. SG, I have 3 babies. 3 boys...3, 7, 10. They grow FAST!