Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 02:46 PM   #16  

Where are all my sistas? Missing you gals! Today so far so good. Had jury duty today but didn't get called so back home already. Went to Taco Bell for lunch and had two soft chicken tacos for eight points. They weren't bad. So feeling pretty good about that.

Check in please.......
Old 07-28-2006, 03:26 PM   #17  

Went to WW today and down two pounds this is huge for me. Wish someone was here to celebrate with.
Old 07-28-2006, 05:27 PM   #18  

Congratulations, Luflic!!! 2 pounds is great!!

Sorry I haven't been around. I've been wallowing in my pity. I had a fitness test done, and the guy said that I need to lose a bunch of weight. I'm 5'8", and he said that my ideal weight is 137. He said that this is based on my body frame and body fat percentage. He has his PhD in this stuff. At 162.5, he said that I'm at the lowest 10 percentile.

FAB-U-LA-TAS-TIC!!

This means I'm back on the wagon! I should be around more, because this really gave me a kick in the pants.

Have a good weekend. Be good.
Old 07-28-2006, 07:36 PM   #19  

Today at my weight watcher meeting they really stressed how much it helps to have support buddies. I will be here to cheer you on. Man 137 seems low but he must know. But I am so proud of you YOU want to do something about it before you are totally out of control. Like I have been for the majority of my life. You can do this! Thanks for posting I hated being aloneWe all have to be on the pity pot sometimes. Wallow and then get going!!!!
Old 07-28-2006, 10:43 PM   #20  

Misty and Jen, I AM BACK!! I am sorry I have been MIA for so long, we have been uber-busy with our new nephew, he has colic, so I try to help SIL with him all the time, she has enough on her plate with the 4 yr. old and her divorce. Then, we have decided to renew our vows for our 10th anniversary, which is in 2008, and I have to lose all my weight by then. We are on a break from TTC, so much stress, and I needed to step back and figure out what my next step will be.
For our renewal, we are having a church renewal and then a "reception" after, and are paying for everything ourselves, and it is all expensive, lol!!
I am really trying to get back on plan, and hopfully, I will be getting my new treadmill next week.
Well, hope everybody is doing good!! It's good to be back!!
Hugs,
Donna
Old 07-29-2006, 11:35 AM   #21  

hey Donna I haven't been around in awhile either so help me out here what is TTC
How fun you are going to renew your vows!
This Friday will be our 34th wedding anniversary. We are in the same place weight wise so hopefully we can encourage one another to git r done!
Old 07-29-2006, 12:19 PM   #22  

Good morning! I weighed in at 164.4 today. That's still within my alotted weight range, so that pleased me. I need to be below 166 to not have to pay (lifetime). I'm glad that I now have a point of reference, since I haven't been to a WW meeting since the first week of June (since I have to weigh in at least once a month, but I've been so far over that I just didn't bother with it).

Luflic, ttc stands for try to conceive. In fact, I think that's part of my problem. I recently went off of birth control. I swear to you that my hormones are all out of whack and my weight went up from it too. Who knows though--it could just be too many cookies and mountain dews! Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! Thanks for the uplifting comments!!

Donna, renewing your vows seems great!

Have a great day!
Old 07-29-2006, 09:09 PM   #23  

Hi GIRLS!!!!!!!

I have 2.2 seconds before DS goes into office destruct mode! Just wanted to let you know my @#$%^%$ internet has been down since Wed. or so and I was out of town from Friday until this evening short trip to my Gramma's. So I'll be back ASAP

OK got to run...it involes said DS and dry erase markers....this kid is going to be the END of me!
Old 07-30-2006, 07:03 PM   #24  

Glad you are back you were sorely missed! Thanks for the info. I tell you I know about hormones being out of wack!!!!
Closed Thread