Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 09:28 AM   #76  

Susan,
CONGRATS!!! Great loss. The bike riding sounds great. I can't wait til it cools off to do it more.

Zoe,
2 weeks. WOW!!!! Will you stay in Fl. for awhile after that? Rylea is so fortunate to have wonderful grandparents. Good luck.

Still hot here. We are going to a free concert here in Madison on Sat. Chris Young is going to be here. He won Nashville Star this year. My sister fell in love with him on that show.
Can't wait til Fall.

Luv y'all,
Terri
Old 08-09-2006, 03:39 PM   #77  

Hi guys:

Susan: Sorry I forgot to congratulate you on your loss great job!

ZoeGirl: I really feel for you having Rylea all to yourself for a week - you sound really broken up about it, lol Enjoy her! I guess it must be the calm before the storm, lol. Just remember to do one thing when the wedding does get here - ENJOY YOURSELF!! That's what I keep reminding Alana and Sal. They are very calm too, but they do have almost 4 months to go. Things are on track so far - the bridesmaids and I are planning the bridal shower for Oct. 1st. It will be here before we know it. Can't believe my daughter will be gone before the end of this year Love the frames, especially the Yankee one.

Terri - Have fun at the concert. How did Britts do with her sore tooth? Say hi for me.

Es, amiga - How's it going - I think I forgot to congratulate you too on your 4 lbs lost (I'm having too many senior moments lately ) How is David doing - any news on a move to Virginia?

Jen - Hang in there - we've all been stuggling at different times. Keep remembering that amazing, wonderful, stupendous 30 lbs loss, my friend!

I'm down 2 lbs. this week for a total of 5 - I think the gym is definitely helping. But I doubt if I'll lose another 5 by Labor Day - that's okay whatever it is, it is.

This Sunday is willie's birthday and we're going to a Yankees game. Darren got the tickets for us and we'll be sitting right behind 1st base! I'll watch Jeeter every time he throws the ball to first base, lol. We'll have a barbecue and birthday cake with the family on saturday instead of sunday.

Hi Sandy & BJ - how are you guys doing?

Gotta run - talk to you's soon.

http://graphics.GlitterMaker.com/9/9...5256311364.gif
Old 08-10-2006, 11:19 AM   #78  

Had my first weigh in today and was down 4.8-- very happy and motivated
Old 08-11-2006, 09:03 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

way to go BJ!!!! Great job!!!!

All: busy weekend here as my mom is coming in for a visit... but I wanted to stop by and see how everyone is doing...

Have to run but have a great weekend!
Susan
Old 08-11-2006, 11:27 AM   #80  

CONGRATS B.J.

You too Dianne. Great losses.

Luv ya,
Terri
Old 08-12-2006, 08:34 AM   #81  
NeverGiveUp

S/C/G: 207/200/150

Height: 5'2

Smile

WooHoo BJ!!! great loss. Very nice picture, you & your friend.

Susan, you are one busy lady. Have a nice time with your mom. Congrats on your loss.

Amiga, you go with your 5 lb. loss! See, it's the gym. It works every time. What a nice surprise Steven gave you. I'm glad to hear Sal has grown on you. As long as he makes Alana happy. David is fine. He's still living with us. He seeing a girl from Brooklyn who is planning to move out here. I think that's when he'll move out. Haven't thought about VA. I really love Long Island. I would hate to move.

Zoe, I can't get over Rylea!! She is too cute. If I lived close by I would help babysit. She would hate me because I would be kissing her every minute. I absolutely love the frames!!!! The Yankee one. You are very talented. Do you have a website?

Terri, is Brittany nervous about getting her wisdom teeth pulled? I remember when Dave had his done. I got him the "happy gas". He didn't have a care in the world. I had to pay for it because the insurance didn't cover it but it did help.

I went to see the gastro dr. He said the type of colitis I have may never happen again. It was an infection & it could of been caused by something I ate. I have to call on Monday to schedule my colonoscopy. He wants to do it in 2 or 3 weeks. I'm feeling pretty good. I still get an upset stomach every now & then & some pain but it's getting better. We're starting WW at Work on Tuesday(1st meeting) so I'm looking forward to that. I didn't lose this week. I stayed the same. I have a busy day ahead of me so I may not be back.

Hi Sandy.

Have a great weekend.
Love, Es

Last edited by Rios426; 08-26-2006 at 08:12 AM.
Old 08-13-2006, 08:42 AM   #82  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Congrats to all the losers: Dianne, Susan and BJ! You're doing a great job of it.
Es, glad you're feeling better and hope you never have another bout of the colitis.

Hard to see summer beginning to wind down. We haven't been in the pool for a week due to hectic schedules and cool temps. Today is the day

My good friend (who did the rehearsal dinner with me) is moving to Iowa in a month. Her husband is retiring from the Navy and has taken a job near DesMoines. We've known them for almost 3 years and the four of us have really enjoyed getting to know each other. I'm sad and dread having to say good-bye.

My sister Kathie is coming in tomorrow to stay with Bubba's girls for a week, as Bubba and her husband are going on vacation. I'll have Kath here next week for one night before she leaves

have a great week,
~Jen
Old 08-13-2006, 10:42 AM   #83  

Mornin' women:

Congrats BJ - great loss

Es - Hopefully you won't have the colitis again - that would be great if it just disappeared.

Jen - Sorry about your friend moving - is it really far? Maybe you could get together a couple of times a year. I have a best friend since we were babies and she lives in LI, which as Es knows, is not that far, but we seem to only get together for weddings, birthdays and funerals She and her husband, who we've also know since babyhood will be coming to Alana's wedding. Enjoy your visit with Kathy.

Hey ZoeGirl - it must be like a week to go to the wedding, right? Keep cool, my friend - it will be wonderful!

Hi Susan, Terri and Sandy

Today is Willie's birthday and Darren gave us tickets to a yankees game can't wait! We had everyone over last night for coffee and cake and it turned out to go until 1:00 a.m.! We played all kinds of games and had a great time. I'm off tomorrow and we are going to see the 9/11 movie. Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend. Talk to you's soon.

http://graphics.GlitterMaker.com/2/1...8006656673.gif

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar059...8/148/153/.png

Last edited by decemberdianne; 08-13-2006 at 10:51 AM.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:43 PM   #84  
Queen of the Fresh Start

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO WILLIE!
Dianne, sorry these wishes are late. Hope you had a great time at the game. How was the 9/11 movie? I rarely go to the show but am thinking of making the exception for this one.

I had my 2nd interview for the HR position today, with the HR Director. I feel it went okay, not as confident about it as I was for the first one. She said they'll make a decision in a couple of weeks.
Que sera.....

Kathie came in last night and looks great. Her hair is about 1/2" long, she looks so cute. Only spent one night, but will be here again on Sunday night before leaving, so we'll have that.

I've got to run, but wanted to say HI HI HI to everyone!
~Jen
Old 08-16-2006, 09:11 AM   #85  

Morning all!

So how is everyone doing on their Labor Day challenge? I am not so sure that I am going to hit my goal but I am going to give it my best effort. W/I went well on Saturday down 1.2 lbs... Mom and I had a great time shopping, spent too much money but we had a blast...

Beautiful day here today... I have joined a few book clubs and will be going to one of the first meetings tonight... should be fun, I love to read!

Have to run but hello to everyone! Have a happy day!
Susan
Old 08-18-2006, 08:57 AM   #86  

Default Happy Friday!

Morning all...

Jen: I am so excited that you were called back for a second interview... that in itself is a great thing and even if you don't think that it went as well as it could have they may have thought differently and really loved you so keep the faith!

All: Nothing new here really... W/I tomorrow... keeping my fingers crossed for a loss...

We are going to the state fair on Saturday... lots of temptation there!

Have to run but have a great weekend everyone.
Susan
Old 08-20-2006, 08:52 AM   #87  
NeverGiveUp

S/C/G: 207/200/150

Height: 5'2

Smile

Hi Girls

As you all know, I'm an emotional eater and this past week was a bad one. One good thing was we had WW at Work on Tuesday. We all like the leader. She lost 100 lbs. There's no way I'll reach 20 lbs by LD. I'm still down 4 lbs since we started so that's not too bad.

Susan, how was the state fair? Congrats on your loss.

Jen, I will pray you get the job. Sorry about not going in pool much but you know me, I hate the summer. I can't wait for the Fall. Great news about Katie. She's a trooper.

Amiga, hope Willie had a great birthday.

Have a great day my friends

Hugs,
Es

Last edited by Rios426; 08-26-2006 at 08:12 AM.
Old 08-22-2006, 08:32 AM   #88  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

hey everyone.....just a quick note to say that I'm back, the wedding was great and I will post in the next 24 hours, promise.

oh, and it was WONDERFUL!

Me
Old 08-22-2006, 02:47 PM   #89  

Just wanted to check in quick and see how everyone is doing...

We had a great time at the fair... perfect weather! Ate way too much but it was one day and now it is over and I am back on plan and doing well. It was basically death by funnel cake but they were good and I have no regrets

Have to run but hello to everyone and best wishes for a great day!

Susan
Old 08-22-2006, 07:07 PM   #90  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Susan,
Mmmmmm...funnel cakes. Haven't had one in ages. Glad you had fun.
You're doing really well, your stats are loooking good!!

Zoe,
We can't wait to hear the details!!!

The Labor Day Challenge, for me at least, has been a non-event
I've got to get my mind back to where I was last year. It's just not happening!

Hope all is well with everyone.
~Jen
Closed Thread