S/C/G: 198/171/160

Name: Luluandstina
WI Day:Every morning
Highest weight: 230
Weight when started WW: 198
Current weight: 174
Long term goal: 160...maybe make my window 155-160
Plan: Flex Points
Job: Office Manager in University Catering Department, Hospitality Student in BA Program@College, Mom to two lovelies
Old 07-07-2006, 01:02 PM   #17  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Hey all. Sorry to be MIA for a few days. Things have been very off plan, more than usual. Anyway don't really want to talk about it, just wanted to pop in and say hi and hope everyone has a good weekend. I have to work all weekend and then I have a whole week off, then I'm back for a week and then have 2 weeks off. I'm really looking forward to some time off. Maybe I can get myself back on track. Take care all, have a great weekend.
Old 07-07-2006, 06:20 PM   #18  

Jen!!

I only have 2.2 seconds. The kids are here late b/c thier mom and dad have an appointment with the realtor. Just wanted to say HI and I will be catching up with everyone this weekend!
Old 07-07-2006, 11:04 PM   #19  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Hi all. Well I've been a little better today than what I thought. I didn't really go all that crazy, sometimes I think I am a little too hard on myself. The couple of days before were not good though but that was then and this is now. I get that mentality that since I've blown it by having a couple of cookies or some chips I might just as well as snack as much as I want which is not the best attitude. My husband has not been home much, what with me working shifts we have little time together and lately he's been staying at work a lot. It ticks me off when I see him for like 1 hour before I have to leave for work and he stays late. Or when I don't have to work and he purposely stays late because he knows he doesn't have to be home before I leave. Last night he was there late and then his boss asked him to go out for pizza. So I was po'd because I knew he'd be late anyway so I made supper for when I figured he'd be home and then he calls and says he's going out with the boss. Well if I had known that I wouldn't have bothered making a big supper just for me and ds, I would have had a protein bar and he could have had a sandwich, he doesn't care, usually he prefers that. He was apologetic about it and actually a little upset that I was upset which normally he isn't so I wasn't too mad for very long. I think that is stressing me out, that we haven't spent much time together.

Anyway sorry about that little rant. Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Old 07-10-2006, 07:00 AM   #20  

UGHHHH! What a weekend! The kids didn't leave until 8:30 pm on friday...a 13 hour day, normally it's 10 hours. Then I got up Saturday morninga nd decided there was no way I was going to sit around here and do nothing all weekend. So I took the kids and spent a fun weekend at my bestfriends' house. We went to the zoo yesterday and had a blast!! It was a great weekend.

We got home and my BIL was here with his fiance and her three boys...5 kids ramming through my in laws house is LOUD. But he FINNALLY told his parents that they are getting married...my handing his mom and invitation! But at least now they know LOL.

I'm off track. But I have about 90 days until the wedding so I'm gonna get back on track today.

Jen-Having DH not home like that would suck. Mine always wanders off everynight, and it is stinky for me. My choice is hang out in the barn or calf shed or stay home with the kids alone. It's not fair. Why is it that they can do thier thing and not give a thought to where the kids are, but with us they are an automatic acsessory? I hope he gets better about coming home.

Well, I have to go wake my sleeping beauties and head off to babysit. Have a great day!!!
Closed Thread