Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 08:23 PM   #1  

Default It seems to me that....

this group isn't very active on here or have i came at a very slow time? thanks xoxo Red
Old 06-15-2006, 09:04 PM   #2  

It's a little bit of both, I suppose. Sometimes we post like crazy, but it's been a little slower lately. That's why it's so great we have some new posters like yourself! Some of us oldies need a little kick in the rear!!!

I'm Stephanie, by the way. I started WW almost exactly a year ago,and now I'm a lifetime member. I've been a big slacker lately though. I haven't been to a meeting yet this month, mostly because I'm afraid that I'll be over my goal weight. I promised myself that I would get it going a couple of days ago, and then I ended up sick.

I look forward to getting to know you better...
Old 06-15-2006, 09:50 PM   #3  

hi Stephanie finally someone talked to me (lol) you can do this.,...just try to remember all the reasons why you did it in the first place? just remember how far you have come and how you don't want to go back there..I have my fattest pic on my fridge and my fattest jeans in the closet where I can still see them and that reminds me I never want to be like that again! I feel so much better too I felt half dead back then and wasn't living life...I just felt I was too fat to go any place! so write it down...a list of why you want to keep going! Maybe reading it daily will help you xooxo Red
Old 06-16-2006, 08:38 AM   #4  

Thanks for the advise. I guess I'm just frustrated and confused too! I went to a nutritionist a few weeks ago, and she told me that I need to eat MORE! Well, I know she didn't mean more cookies and brownies, but that's what I've been stuffing into my mouth!

I'll work on my list!
Old 06-16-2006, 09:36 AM   #5  

Steph is right we kind of go in cycles. Some of us who have been here for the long hual seem to be kind of in a slump. There are some of us I haven't seen in a few days...MAGGIE! Things have been quiet around here though.

I too have seriously been slacking for MONTHS. I can't seem to find my groove. DH told me though if I start exerciseing again he'll buy me an ipod....maybe that will be insentive LOL.
Closed Thread