Favorite meals

• I know I'm the only one on here who posts her daily menus and points totals, but I', hoping some of you will post some of your favorites meals, especially dinners, and what the points value is for each item. I'm getting really bored with my meals, so I would love some fresh ideas!
  • Maggie-I was thinking maybe posting my meals would be a way to keep myself on track. I did AWFUL this week AGAIN! So maybe I will be joining you. Here is a recipe from e-mealz. I made it a week ago and it was REALLY good! And rather easy. I did not us ethe spaghetti sauce for the quiche.

Crustless Spinach Quiche
    6 servings @ 5 pts each

2 c part skim mozzarella shredded cheese
    ½ c FF half and half
    1/3 c prepared pesto
    10 oz box chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed
    (1 ½ c FF egg substitute)
    Spaghetti sauce for dipping

Combine 1 ½ c cheese, half & half, pesto, spinach, and egg sub. Pour into a sprayed pie plate and bake 30 min @ 375. Sprinkle ½ c cheese last 5 min of cooking. Divide into 6 portions. Use 2 T spaghetti sauce per serving for dipping.

Strawberries & Bananas
    1 cup @ 1 pt each

16 oz fresh strawberries, sliced
    2 bananas, peeled and sliced, FF Cool Whip
    Mix fruit and top each 1 cup serving with 2 T FF Cool Whip.
  • I love Boca All American Burgers(1 pt)
    on my hamburger buns(2 pts) I can only find 2 pt buns here with all the fixins yummmmmmmmm and I love it with either Alexia Fries or BBQ FF pringles yumm and lf mac salad or ww pototo salad..and fresh watermelon
    this is my fav right now...I only like soups and stews in the winter can't eat soup in the summertime! I love casseroles too..been compiling a notebook of gilling and camping favs we leave on a camp trip next week xoxo Red