LDC Week 5... WE CAN DO THIS!

• Come on everyone...where are the updates! How are we doing?? I lost 4 pounds at WI on Saturday. That is for 2 weeks. So I was really happy! I got my 10% key chain AND my 25 pound star! YAH ME!
  • Where are all the challengers. DON'T GIVE UP!! Even if you don't make your goal, post how you are doing!!

B...
    Oatmeal packet 3
    Fruit Cup 1

Snack
    Pretzel nuggets (someone left the bag open!!!) 2

L...
    Lean Cuisine meal 4
    Popcorn 3

Snack
    Diet Dr. Pepper (I think Trish got me addicted!!) 0
    PB Rice cakes 2

D... (planned)
    Homemade Spaghetti Sauce 3
    Pasta 5
    Veggie 0

Snack
    Guessing about 4 points

TOTAL = 27 (24-29)
    f/v 3
    Milk 1
    Water... got that in!!
    Exercise... maybe later when hubby gets home (Hard to do with a baby and a dog by yourself!)
  • So proud of you!
    Jen that is so awesome....knock another 2.5 off of my weight as well!!!!!! YAY! I am still hanging in there......congrats on your 10%...I have 5 lbs. to go to get there.....YAY LABOR DAY CHALLENGE!!
  • 1.5 down for me!
    Jen - add another 1.5 for me! Congrats on your 10%!! Woo hoo! I love my key chain!
  • Me again... WHERE IS EVERYONE?? I hope this isn't a sign that we have all given up!!

Yesterday...

B...
    Kashi 2
    Milk 2

L...
    Leftover spaghetti 4
    Salad w/light dressing 1

Snack
    Carrots and dressing for dip 2

D...
    Roast beef sandwich on lite bread 5
    chips 3

Snack
    brownie 3
    micro popcorn 4

26 points (24-29)
    2 exercise points

f/v 4
    milk 2
    Lots of water!!!
  • GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!
    Ok i'm back from my vacation with my friend dare i refer to him as new bf nayway i have tons of errands to get thru today so i will post a long thang later BUT!
    and its a slightly smaller but coz its mine
    I made my goal i stepped on the scale every day since friday and i hit 190 i think it was the lessened food intake coupled with the heat and stuff
    but I MADE MY GOAL!!!!
    *humsrockythemesong*
    ANYWAY i gotta go shower and get my arse in gear
    bbl
  • Me again... with todays points!!

B...
    2 slices lite bread 1
    egg beaters 1
    cheese 2

Snack
    yogurt 2

L...
    Salad with lite dressing 1
    leftover spaghetti 5
    Lite Hotdog 1

Snack
    Clear American Water 0
    Pretzels 1

D... (planned)
    Potato soup 6
    Crackers 2

Snack
    (Planned) 4

Total
    26 (24-29)
    2 Exercise Points

f/v 4
    Milk 2
    Water... I always get that in!!
  • HIP HIP HOORAY FOR KIERI!!!!!! She made her LDC GOAL!!!!
  • CONGRATULATIONS KIERI!!!!!!!

I have 8 lbs. left...let's hope I get there!!!

WOOHOO!! WE CAN DO IT!
  • Yeah Kiere!!! That's wonderful that you made your Labor Day goal... and still a few weeks to go for the rest of us.

I have 10 pounds to go... I don't think so! LOL

Can I revise my goal to something more attainable... since I gave myself a late start?
  • Janet, even meeting part of your goal is acceptable. I won't make my goal either, but that isn't stopping me! Do you best, that is all anyone can ask of you!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!
  • Hi girls, I just popped over here and realized I hadn't been posting over here very faithfully. . I'm still going strong in the challenge despite a short plateau, I think I've broke it. . lets hope I can keep the weight off. I've been so busy this summer and know that my exercise regimn has taken a huge nosedive. . and had so many weddings ect it makes it really hard to stay op.

When I started the challenge my goal was 12lbs, I hit the 10.5lbs loss mark this week. . so I might actually make one of my summers goals. . I've been a pound or two or three off where I wanted to be every month. Granted when I originally started this lifestyle change thing I wanted to be down 50 lbs by September and I'm just 1.5lbs short of that goal. .

Keep up the good work all, I'll try to be a little more efficient in this challenge posting thing. You all are doing fabulous!
  • Hmmm, where am I today??

B...
    1 egg, 2 whites 3
    2 slices lite bread 1

Forgot to eat my snack, but that is ok

L...
    Salad w/ lite dressing 1
    Potato Soup 3

Snack
    Gatoraid 2

Wow, I am low so far today. Plus I have about 5 exercise points. At the moment I am just not hungry, so I don't know what I will do tonight!