Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 07:03 AM   #16  

Week One of my challenge is Completed!! I am short one work out, which I will make up for. I didn't track so I don't know if I am on plan or not. I accomplished my goal of not drinking my points so there is an upside, and I lost 2.5 pounds. So I am pleased.

Workouts: 4 out of 60 completed
Treadmill Workouts: 3 out of 36 completed
DVD workouts: 1 out of 24 completed
On Points Days: 3 out of 84
Week Two Goalrack EVERYTHING all week
Week One Goal Completed!!!!!!!!
Old 04-06-2006, 07:14 AM   #17  

Good Morning!!!!

I am getting worried about fitting in all of my workouts. I didn't get to yesterday, and may not today and definatley not tomarrow. I will have to really double up at my sisters. But I did a fabulous job on eating yesterday. I really wanted a "stress" snack last night but I didn't

Workouts: 4 out of 60 completed
Treadmill Workouts: 3 out of 36 completed
On Points Days: 4 out of 84
Week Two Goal Track EVERYTHING all week 1 out of 7 completed
Old 04-06-2006, 09:05 AM   #18  

Count me in! I have been out of town this past week and just now able to catch up to things! I have a very hard time with water. I do so/so with soda. But I need to drink more water. So my goal is to not drink soda and to drink more water. I counted and I have 131 days till my 33rd birthday and I want to be below 200 lbs. So my goal is to be at 190 by August 15.

Good job Misty on the one week goal ! Keep up the good work!
Old 04-08-2006, 09:56 AM   #19  

Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shannon I am so glad you are back and I am excited that you will be joining us !!

I am in NC, we had a great trip down. I am soooooo over my points. But I wrote it down. I still have to exercise. I need to run Have a great day!!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2006, 09:35 PM   #20  

Workouts: 5 out of 60 completed
Treadmill Workouts: 5 out of 36 completed
Week Two Goal Track EVERYTHING all week 4 out of 7 completed
Old 04-09-2006, 10:37 PM   #21  

I will work out at least 3 times a week on the treadmill and use 2 dvd's at home. I have been terrible the last two weeks with working out and counting my points. It is really hard to stay motivated.
Old 04-10-2006, 08:25 AM   #22  

Good morning!!!! Quick post this morning, I am adding two more workouts so now I need to do two dvd's thsi week...by tomarrow.

Workouts: 8 out of 60 completed
Treadmill Workouts: 7 out of 36 completed
Week Two Goal Track EVERYTHING all week 5 out of 7 completed
Old 04-10-2006, 12:48 PM   #23  

Default Hi

Hey girls! Wow, so nice to see you guys are doing sooooo great! Keep it up!

Me.........well, I fell off the "wagon" so to speak!

Hopefully after reading all your positive input I will get re-motivated soon!!!!

Well, just wanted to say hi! Have a great day!
Old 04-13-2006, 09:13 AM   #24  

Good Morning!!!!!

Jeanne-I am sure that with small steps you will be back on track soon

Workouts: 8 out of 60 completed

Treadmill Workouts: 7 out of 36 completed

Week Three Goal: Stay on Points 1 out of 7 days completed
Week Two Goal Completed!!!!!!!

Have a great day girls!!!!
Old 04-17-2006, 08:56 PM   #25  

I've been doing crappy, but I think tonight's meeting was just what i needed. I'm exactly 5 pounds above my lowest weight. So, I can't let this get out of control!!

I did week 5, workout #1 from the Couch to 5k program tonight. I'm going to try to walk to work tomorrow. I know that saying "try" is such a weenie way out of it, but I have to wake up extremely early to be able to walk the entire distance (6 miles) and be there by 8:00am. I'm going to try really hard though. lol
Old 04-18-2006, 09:15 AM   #26  

I did it! I walked to work. It's actually 5 miles rather than 6 (like I thought), but still! It's nice knowing that I'm done with my exercising for the day!
Old 04-20-2006, 08:43 AM   #27  

5 MILES!!???

That is awesome Steph!!!! WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been doing great b/c of vacation. I am changing my exercise to just 5 half hour sessions a week instead of specifying (ok that is NOT how that word is spelled is it? but anyway)....instead of saying that I will do 3 treadmill and 2 DVD. I have been walking with my neighbor instead of doing the treadmill, and the baby I watch only naps in these 15-30 min stretches right now so I don't often have the opportunity to do the dvd. I will aim to do both cardio and toning, but if all I get is cardio I think it's ok I have totally lost track of my on plan off plan days LOL. I will continue to set a mini goal each week and like I said aim for 5 thirty minute sessions of moderate exercise

Workouts: 10 out of 60 completed
Week Four Goal: Get back on Program
Week Three Goal FAILED!!!!!!!!!
Week Two Goal Completed!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2006, 09:15 AM   #28  

Hi, Misty!! I think it's such a good idea to make a daily habit of exercising. 30 minutes is still 30 minutes, and it will get you in the routine. You're doing great!

Last night I did the Couch 2 5k week #5, workout #2. I jogged 5 minutes, walked 3 min., jogged 5 min., walked 3 min., and then jogged 5. It went fine.
Old 04-20-2006, 11:52 AM   #29  

Hello hello hello my dear friends! You girls are doing fabulous! Steph, 5 MILES? Wow, you go girl! I have only been to the gym maybe 2 times a week for the last couple of weeks. With Easter, I was scheduled 9 hour days 4 days and then 2 - 6 hour days!!!! It's that darn candy store again! I work there why? We had the dog to the vet last week and they said she must lose some weight so we have been taking her out at night and letting her run.........and we walk about 2 or 3 miles........
Also, not to be a whiner, but I really think that this new medication I'm on "makes" me want to eat! I always have an upset stomach?!?!?!? Two more weeks till I go back to the doctor and we'll see what she says....blah!
Well, girls I've missed you and I'm so glad your doing well! Have a great day!
Old 04-20-2006, 12:06 PM   #30  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Aaarrghhh.. I have GOT to get back to exercising. I so wish I had a treadmill at home. I can see myself walking on that for two episodes of MASH or Sex & the City. It would be over before I knew it. At the gym, the TVs are always set to sports. I hate walking with a Walkman on, since it falls all over the place. When I get down to 250, I'm going to get the Tony Little Gazelle. That's the max weight it can handle. I heard it's a good workout. I just hope it's not a creaky little cheapo thing. Exercise is definitely my bugaboo!

I wish I lived closer to work. It's 11 miles. I used to ride my bike to and from, believe it or not. But no more! Great job on the walking, Steph!
Closed Thread