Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 10:33 AM   #31  

Cool

WELL, LADIES! My determination has paid off. I'm down 1.5 pounds on the Wendie plan. If I can lose 5 more pounds, I'll be half way to goal (38 pounds lost out of 76 total, from 206 pounds to 130 pounds.)

Princess: glad you're feeling better. It's amazing how exercise helps with your sense of well-being and your sleep habits, isn't it? Enjoy your day off.

Lauren: Progress and tracking. You're on a roll! ;D

Judy: you guys are lucky to still have it cold. Out here in AZ, it quickly getting too warm to wear jeans. After living in AZ for 22 years now, you get to really enjoy the short cold periods every year. CONGRATS on the weight loss!

Bandit: weekends are always hard. We're more tempted to "misbehave" around those who are not on a point program. Do you have a strategy for coping with it?
Old 04-06-2006, 10:38 AM   #32  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hi Turtles,
Ariana, in case you haven't noticed, 3fatchicks has wonderful recipes for free and they often list points or nutritional information so you wouldn't have to pay $40 for recipes. Also, check out eBAy because you might be able to get a WW recipe book for peanuts (4 points for 1/4cup LOL). Also the WW centers have some great books--one especially good one is something my daughter just bought that has low point/fast preparation recipes. Another good way to "stretch" your points is to start your dinner with broth. Simple, but filling. You can even sip it while you make the rest of your dinner if you come home starving like most people. Hope this is helpful and not overwhelming.

Princess, enjoy your day with your ds. I'm so glad you were able to get a walk in with dog and dh. It does feel good to move.

ANd Bandit, I see you're up and moving too. So glad you are keeping this up.
Hey, weekends can be a real problem with someone with as heavy social commitments as you but you're doing great.

I've gotta run and get some stuff done, but I'm really pleased I was able to stay on track for the whole week and accomplish a weight loss. So often lately I've been doing well for 3 or 4 days and losing my focus and overeating for the other days. That evidentally doesn't work for me. Hmmmm LOL.

Take care and enjoy the day.
Good luck to us all.
Love,
Judy Itry
234.6/207.8/thinner into onederland
Old 04-06-2006, 10:42 AM   #33  
Chick

Ariana,
You and I posted at the same time. :hugs: for your wonderful weight loss. Now this is more like it!
Keep up the good work. You're so close to your halfway goal. You're doing great and I'm so glad Wendie's is working for you.
Judy Itry
Old 04-06-2006, 04:11 PM   #34  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
I can't believe it, but it's time to start a new thread. See you on the next one!
Judy
Closed Thread