Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 03:52 PM   #16  

Happy Birthday to you Dear Dear Misty! I totally understand the being fat thing through the twenties. I am so proud of you for getting a handle on it now. I too had a birthday this month only 53 so see I have been at this fat thing far longer than you.

Misty enjoy this time. Time is so fleeting.Please celebrate YOU, you are a great gal who deserves some pampering. Be good to yourself and have some fun. That crying three year old is going to grow up so quickly!

Happy Happy Birthday!
Old 03-21-2006, 10:21 PM   #17  

Happy Birthday!!! You are still very young! We get better with age! I don't know what is wrong with me, but, the motivation is starting to fade. I was doing real good with journaling, but, I haven't gotten back into the habit. The positive thing is that I still work out at least 4 days a week.
Today is the first day of Spring! We can do it!
Old 03-22-2006, 06:56 AM   #18  

Good Morning!!!! I only have about two seconds this morning so a quick post to thank everyone for thier sweet birthday wishes, they made me feel so much better on an otherwsie craptastic day. I love my job, I really do, but 10 hours is a looooooong day and when she adds to it by running errands after work it's really hard. I know it's her only time to do that, but I can't even schedule a dentist appointment b/c I don't want her to have to take off work for it, but she has time to run toys to charity? Ok now that just sounds mean complaining about toys going to charity...but you see what I mean right? LOL I am just praying for warm weather so we can go outside!

Anyway, thanks for the birthday wishes and happy belated birthday to you Luflic. I need to start checking teh birthday calendar. I am so sorry I missed it

Fost-motivation waxes and wanes for me, somedays I have more than others. We can do this!!!!!
Old 03-22-2006, 05:39 PM   #19  

Good Afternoon Chickies! What a BAD DAY for me! Ahhhh! Jelly Beans, chocolate foil eggs, peanut butter eggs, chocolate crosses, chicks, ducks, hens and peeps HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!! Go figure, I work in a candy store, ya don't suppose! Well anyways.....I ate a piece for me, for Misty's birthday and one for each of my chickies here at 3FC, ok?! So, that means ya all got a taste of something sweet, compliments of me, today! Big Sigh!
I WILL EAT HEALTHY TOMORROW, I WILL EAT HEALTHY TOMORROW, I WILL EAT HEALTHY TOMORROW!
There, thought if I said it 3 times, I would do it!
Dinner just arrived.....hmmmmm, arrived???? Yep, must mean PIZZA! Yikes! Oh well, I better go at least make an appearance at the dinner table since the DH and DD's ordered it! I did make a quick salad, so I will try to fill up on that and a big water!
Old 03-22-2006, 06:58 PM   #20  

Wow i have been MIA haven't I? I have been just so busy.
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY MISTY!!
Work is crazy. My soon to be divorced best friend is driving me nuts and my husband is an accountant and I havent seen him since february. ( well not really but it feels that way since its tax season). I have been eating like a piggie and I feel so bloated and gross. I only went to the gym twice this week since i have been so tired. I dont know what is up with me. I was told yesterday that i have a kidney stone but it doesnt hurt really. Im just bloated and tired. I will have to face the music tomorrow at my weigh in and i know it will not be good. Oh well... i will stop mopeing...
Ciao chickies.. have a fabulous night.

Erin
Old 03-24-2006, 06:44 AM   #21  

Good morning!!!

Erin, I'm glad to see you back

How are you doing Jeanne? Thanks for having some candy for me I was rummaging through my house for some LOL I didn't find any. So Tuesday night I made myself brownies (since DH ALWAYS forgets when my b-day is and didn't get me a cake LOL, it's kind of a running joke now). I ate two with the intention of eating the entire pan. But They just weren't what I wanted.

I have a hugley busy day ahead of me. In addition to my regular kiddie duties and the usualy mountain of laundry, I have to clean my car, clean my house, and pack for our trip to Indianna tonight. My half sister is getting married tomarrow. We're driving to my gramma's tonight picking her up and leaving from there. We'll drive to Columbus, Ohio spend the night, get up early and drive the last 3-4 hours in the morning. The wedding is at 5:30 pm, but my mom is hoping I am there to help set up the cake (which she made in NY and is driving out there along with her 4 kids my Dad and my Uncle). After the wedding I think we are leaving tp drive all night home. Not sure if we are stopping that night or not.

I am serisouly stressed out. My husband and I are both terrible to travel with. I am a schedule oriented person and I have in my mind an agenda. I mean I even plan out in what order we should unpack the car in order to make the fewest trips. He is a slacker LOL. So we usually do things his way. Then half of what we need is still in the car and we all get annoyed and if he had just not lazed out to begin with we wouldn't of had a problem. Plus, when it's his family he will stay until the kids have passed the so tired I am crying phase, the so tired I am hyper phase and have hit the I am beyond exhausted fell asleep on the couch phase. We will stand there talking for HOURS litterally saying goodbye with his family. But I know he is going to be on my case all evening tomarrow about how late it is getting and he's the one who has to drive all night blah blah blah and how the kids are so tired blah blah blah. But I don't see the point in driving 20 hours total to visit someone for 3 hours. Then he will litterally complain about how tired he is for a week. Like last weekend at my Gramma's party we left so early b/c the kids were tired. But we stay until they are so exhausted they just pass out when we visit his parents who live across the street!!!! Sorry I am just stressed out. My plan for food had been to pack snacks, but I have no food in my house, no time to go shopping. So that is out. Wish me luck!

Have a great weekend ladies!!!!
Old 03-25-2006, 09:34 AM   #22  

happy Saturday everyone!!! As of 5:00 yesterday............I AM ON VACATION! The DH and I are going to Cincinnati Monday for a couple of days. No biggie, but enough! Well I hope that everyones diet/exercise/self motivation and everything is going well. I only went to the gym twice this week. But TOM is sooooo awful that it is hard to go........comfortably. Know what I mean!?!?!?!
Tomorrow is Kaitlins (DD) birthday.......my BABY is 14! Time flies. Those of you with little ones.........Don't Blink! It'll be here before you know it! Well anyways I am baking a cake. Her request is chocolate cake, chocolate icing and chocolate ice cream. Hmmmmm, is she inheirting her mothers love of chocolate! Yikes. Anyways the in-laws and a couple of friends will be here in the evening for that. After church, we are going shopping and out to eat at the Red Robin restaurant. POINTS? What are those? Just kidding! I'll try really hard to be good. I will make sure to send a lot of the cake home with everyone! Well have a great weekend and I'll talk to ya soon.
Closed Thread