3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Hump Day! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/6644-hump-day.html)

Jen-L 06-20-2001 12:02 PM

KT... Yes, Sadie has her chew toys. I think part of the problem is that she gets jealous of Emma (our baby, since you are new here). Although, Sadie chews on our stuff when Emma is sleeping, in fact we are sleeping too. Maybe it's our smell on the clothes?? She also LOVES socks and Kleenex. What's even grosser is that she will pull a Kleenex out of the toilet, cuz I through them in there sometimes because it is easier.... then she eats them. I think she has some personal problems to deal with!! :?:

kimobi 06-20-2001 12:07 PM

It's raining men ...

Thanks Lolly! I have that song in my head now, too! :dizzy: (Good song, though.)

Kirsty: CONGRATS! SEE, YOU WERE MEANT TO GET IT! I'm sure you'll be a big hit. Did you ever see that Nicole Kidman movie in which she plays a weather girl briefly? Then she has some kid kill her husband? Dang, I can't think of the name. Don't be like her, though! :lol:

Jen: My dog Stella, who's a retriever mix, chewed stuff until she was almost 2. She especially liked books, but also chewed CD covers, videotapes, pillows and stuffed animals. I had to "puppy proof" my house and empty all the bottom shelves. I also got a crate for her to put her in when I was at work, because she was being so destructive. Once, she got ahold of a stuffed dinosaur my b/f had won me at an amusement park. It was one of those with the teeny bits of styrofoam in it, like little balls. Well, she ravaged the thing, and shook it all over the living room. It looked like it had showed! When I saw it, I was laughing so hard and grabbed my camera instead of even scolding her. Basically what I'm trying to say is that she eventually grew out of it. (She's almost 3 now) I just always make sure she has a rawhide bone to chew.

I have WI in a half hour. I'm pretty sure I've gained a little, but I guess I just have to face the music. I did pretty well yesterday — when I got home from work I took the dogs for an hour-long walk, then made myself stir fry with just a little chicken. I cooked the veggies a little too much but it was yummy anyway.

On the poll: I played soccer and was a cheerleader in high school, but now I stick to the gym or walking. Everyone's heard of my story of busting my knee a few years ago when I played soccer in a women's community league. I miss that. I haven't skiied since my knee surgery, either, and I love to ski. My knee still wobbles, though.

Well, I want to try and do a little more on a story before I got to WI. Hi to everyone. Sarah, yay! Stacey, sounds like you're getting showered out! Where will you put it all? :D Feel better!

kimobi 06-20-2001 12:11 PM

p/s My dogs love tissues too. They think my bedroom garbage can (which is always full of used Kleenex because of my allergies) is their own personal buffet.

Belle2000 06-20-2001 12:38 PM

Kleenex and paper prods

I had 2 Schnauzers - Muffin von cupcake and Maximillion Von Whiskers and they both LOVED any used paper products, so our bathroom garbages had to be locked under the cuboards.....very gross to come home to if they ever got into it. Little buggars. Other than that, they were awesome dogs, esp Muffy. He was my first and closest to my heart....

Kirsty 06-20-2001 12:42 PM

Your first?
Sheesh, I guess they do romance differently in Canada...

;) Only kidding! My border collie, Megan, is also very bad for raiding the bin (garbage can) for used tissues...i must scan in my picture of her as a puppy. it is extremely cute.

kimobi 06-20-2001 01:10 PM

Harrumph

I gained 1.2. Could have been worse, I guess, and I expected it. I have GOT to stop this yo-yo thing. Since February I've been hovering around my 20-lb mark and it's starting to get annoying. I'm going to get a salad for lunch, even though I really, really want a cheeseburger! And I WILL exercise tonight.

It doesn't help that I'm starting to PMS, either.

See you all later.

Sweater Girl 06-20-2001 01:52 PM

Hi All

Kirsty!!!! OH MY GOD that is soooooo amazing:) I am so unbelievably proud of you!!!!

Everyone else, I am just saying a quick hello.... I hope everyone is doing well!!!

Take Care!

Ali

kimobi 06-20-2001 02:40 PM

Ali: Could you put your pictures up on the photo page? I need a little visual inspiration!

Jen-L 06-20-2001 03:30 PM

OK... One employee Problem done. The receptionist we had and were going to let go today, decided she was going to quit anyway. So it was a mutual decision and all is well. She will finish through Friday and our new one starts Monday. Now we just have to get the new employee we hired May 1 to get on the ball. Absolutely no motivation or dedication to her work. In her interview and recommendations she was great.... in the real world she is not. UGHHHH. We have a 3 month probation, so if it doesn't get better, we can let her go with no problems.

UGHHHH... stress sucks!

Kim.. hang in there. You have some great habits, like the stirfry, etc... you just need a little ooomph to keep yourself at it! One thing that used to help me is to be honest on-line.... post your daily menu for everyone to see. It will make you not want to skrew up. In fact, we could start a journal thread to post our daily eats and that may keep others on track too! Just a thought!

sbirdhr 06-20-2001 03:38 PM

1 more hour for me

Hello ladies! I am so ready to get out of here. I don't have anything to do and having been surfing lots today. I did another assignment and have only one left!!! then I just wait for my grades and diploma to arrive in the mail. Yipee :D

I will not be able to post tomrrow most liekly and then I will be gone for the weekend. We leave Friday morning for CT for a wedding and come home on Sunday. It should be fun and I am looking forward to it. I am also excited about not working on Friday:s:

Kim - I hope you get more motivated:dizzy: I understasnd the frustration!

Kay - I know all about 1 step forward and 2 steps back! that is why I finally go to goal now although I got here the first time in October!!!

Dog story - I used to have the cutest miniature daschund when I was little. she ate everything! Clothes (laundry), shoes, barbie dolls, my dad's contacts :eek: but she wouldn't eat lettuce or grapes. the only reason we know that is becasue she ate antyhing else that was dropped on the floor :lol:

Ok, more goofing off to do. I'll check in tomrrow orbefore I leave if I can. I want to post the results of week 1 maintenance.

Sarah

kimobi 06-20-2001 03:53 PM

Does anyone have eTools?

If so, how do you put your previous weights in? I signed up today and I can't find the supposed link to fill in my weights from when I joined WW. This is very frustrating. I'm about to cancel it already and I've had it an hour.

Belle2000 06-20-2001 04:18 PM

No e-tools

Do you pay for those?? Tell me how youlike them. I don't think we can get them up here in Canada!

Well, I am officially doing notta today....yikes!!

Better mosey...

Belle

Belle2000 06-20-2001 04:20 PM

oops

screwed up.

kimobi 06-20-2001 04:24 PM

So far, eTools sucks. Mainly because I want to see my weight-loss chart and it won't let me enter all the previous weights!

I'll let you know.

Jen-L 06-20-2001 05:05 PM

Kim... I have played briefly at www.fitday.com and you can enter your weights there. Go to Calendar, choose the day you want, go to weight and enter the weight. Then go to reports and print it out. Haven't done much with it, but it's free and worth a try!!