Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 03:33 PM   #46  

well today was the end of my first week and i got a shock, i was standing there with my eyes closed saying "let it be 4, let it be 4" and the lady weighing me, said it isn't 4 ...... its 8 omg knock me down with a feather !!!!

so week 1 i lost 8lbs and i got my bookmark

just realised i posted this in the wrong place ....... sorry.

kate

Last edited by kati3l3unny; 09-29-2005 at 03:41 PM.
Old 09-29-2005, 03:40 PM   #47  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Wow Kati-CONGRATS!
Old 09-29-2005, 06:33 PM   #48  

ok how pathetic am i ? my 5lb bookmark is now framed on the wall, where i have to look at it every day lol
Old 09-29-2005, 06:47 PM   #49  
Thursday Lady

Kate ---
Do not say or even think that something is wrong with framing your bookmark.
When my husband was losing weight, we put his ribbons w/stars on the dresser mirror. Looking at that framed bookmark will give you encouragement on "rough" days.
Again, congrats on that loss!!!!!

Tina
Old 09-29-2005, 06:55 PM   #50  
Susan

Hi,
Hope everyone is doing well. It's nice and cool here. It's about 75, and I have a sweat shirt on. I'm pretty chilled. Pat will laugh and say I'll be cold until it get's hot (which will be tomorrow)

Amy, I'm so proud of you!!!! Way to go!!! Will you please rub off on your sister? PLEASE!!!

Tina, has life calmed down yet and returned to normal?

Guess I better go get some stuff done.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:33 PM   #51  

Susan and Amy, hope your mom is better soon.

Kate, I think it's awesome that you framed your bookmark!!! Way to go!!
Old 09-29-2005, 10:10 PM   #52  
you can call me flower

I was nervous about tonights wi, but I guess I didn't need to be, 2.8 pounds down. There wasn't a big turnout for tonights meeting, out of 50 active members, only 10 stayed. How am I suppose to make friends that way? lol
Old 09-29-2005, 11:59 PM   #53  

Way to go flower
Give yourself a pat on the back it can be so hard with 3 boys to even think about yourself but it looks like you are doing it !

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!
Old 09-30-2005, 09:59 AM   #54  

wtg flower your doing awsome !
Old 09-30-2005, 10:36 AM   #55  
Thursday Lady

It's Friday-----yahoo!

There are a few members that we haven't heard from in a few days.

Erin, Jody, Maureen, among several-----how are you guys doing??????
We miss hearing from you.
I just did 20 minutes on the treadmill. I'm sweaty but feel good. Next week, I'll get back to 30 minutes. This bad weather threw off my exercise schedule.

Last night I tried a corn pudding recipe in the Home Cooking WW cookbook. It was sooooo good. If you want, I can post it.

Old 09-30-2005, 02:50 PM   #56  

wtg tina, i need to get a treadmill, i've been biking for exercise, but here in wisconsin the weather won't last much longer before we have snow, so i need an alternative.
Old 10-01-2005, 12:25 AM   #57  

Well autumn is here I had to turn the furnace on briefly tonight to take the chill out.

I did something marvelous today I bought myself a nice outfit, black velvet pants(stretchy) a gorgeous red knit top and a mauve flowered one, and a black silk camisole. I haven't bought myself anything dressy in about 20 years so that is something for me.Tomorrow I am on the lookout for a dressy pair of shoes.
The kids and I are going to see Beauty and the Beast in November and I figured I couldn't wear my stretchy walmart pants and tshirt to there. I need to get a new winter coat too. Whew!
It sounds like everything is quieting down for everyone. Its a weekend off for me tomorrow so I hope I will get on here a few times. Have a good weekend everyone.
Old 10-01-2005, 09:40 AM   #58  

We have a treadmill, an exercise bike, and not sure what the other thing is called! lol They do come in handy during the colder weather. I sometimes walk at school through the halls when no one is around.

Mimi, good for you for getting some new clothes for yourself! I have been several places recently, and I haven't been able to find anything that I really like. Last year I bought a new winter coat from Land's End. It is so comfortable, and I know it will last for years. I highly recommend them. They have sales at their website, and sometimes the deals are totally awesome.

Well, I think I'll go get some school work done so I won't have to think about it the rest of the weekend. Have a great day everyone!!!
Old 10-01-2005, 10:35 AM   #59  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
Mimi, your new clothes sound beautiful!
I'm sure you'll find some neat shoes.
Tammy, didn't you have one of those machines that does everything but lose weight for you?

Last week I went looking for a cami. I'm afraid my hips are still too big. Maybe I could just take a pair of scissors and cut slits in the bottom.

Hope everyone has a great, relaxing weekend.
Old 10-01-2005, 01:20 PM   #60  
you can call me flower

Mimi, I can't wait til I get to buy new clothes for myself. Esp something that doesn't come from WALMART! lol I hope in a few weeks I will need something new and in a smaller size than what I wear now!
Closed Thread