Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Thumbs down Fabulous 40's # 58

Hi to all you FABULOUS 40's gals
Old 06-06-2001, 06:44 PM   #2  
Lifetimer

S/C/G: 183.6/173/140

Just came back from my WI. Lost 1.6 lbs. for 4.8 lbs. in the two weeks since I started up again! That takes me back into the 170s, albeit just barely. I'm so happy!

Myra
Old 06-06-2001, 06:44 PM   #3  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Angry Day 1 back OP

Hello ladies ~ today is day #1 for me to be back OP.....day 1, day UNO ~ get it?? I am back.....hehehe

Dianne ~ I know how you feel. I guess we all do really go through this at some times. Just pick yourself up and move on like I did. Unfortunately, it tool me 8 days to do that. I know you won't take as long.

Myra ~ WTG on that loss!!!!! Losing while away?? Holy cow, what a good job!!

Gotta make din-din....have a great evening

Last edited by Zoe; 06-06-2001 at 09:28 PM.
Old 06-06-2001, 09:29 PM   #4  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Myra, how great that your return has been positive and successful. You're working the program, and doing well. Way to go !

Dianne, you are definitely not alone! I won't even begin to start with how many times I've been there. Just take a deep breath.....clear your head......and GO FOR IT!!! We will do this.

Tonight was leftovers (sloppy joes for him, his request )
and I made a great Greek salad for myself, w/feta and splurged on Kalamata olives. Yummmmm.......

I know that the next week and a half will be difficult....watching the boys for two days, and then going on vacation. But I'll do my best, have salads and low point stuff whenever possible.

Talk to you tomorrow,
~Jen
Old 06-06-2001, 09:50 PM   #5  

Good job Myra! Keep it up! You are doing the program.

Dianne,
You ate it and now you are op. No guilt! Such is life. This won't be the last time any of us won't mess up. We are still young and there is a lot of life in us yet. There will be a steak sandwich with my name on it one day. Good job for going right back.

Patti,
Congrats on your first day back. YAY!!!!

Jen,
Good luck with the beautiful grandchildren. Is it Memphis you are going to? Have a great time. You will do better than you think.

Have a great night.
Terri
Old 06-07-2001, 09:55 AM   #6  

Angry

Hello my buddies

Thanks for your words of encouragement. The one thing I've learned in the six years (this month) with ww, is that you've got to let go of the guilt and get back on track asap. Life gets in the way sometimes, with celebrations, etc. but that's okay. As long as we know that those things are temporary.

Myra - congrats on your loss - that's so great. Good job on getting back.

Jen - You'll be fine -- so what if you have an ice cream with the boys one day, I think we all have the tools we need and know how to use them. Even if we get off track for a day, a week or a month, those tools come back 'cause they are ingrained in our brains

Hi to everyone else.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Dianne
Old 06-07-2001, 12:25 PM   #7  

Perfect attitude Dianne. Everything is so true!!!
Congrats! I think we will be on WW for a lifetime, even if we don't go to meetings the rest of our lives, it is ingrained in our brains.
Hi everyone!
Terri
Old 06-07-2001, 10:35 PM   #8  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Wink Happy Thursday!!!

Hi Y'all ~ ~ another Thursday night. I live for the weekends!

I'm doing laundry tonight and some ironing. I've been so lazy and tired lately and since Greg told me last night that he may have to do the laundry himself, I figured that I'd better get my act together.

well, I'd better get back to my 'work'. Today is day #2 and I'm doing okay......finally!! Thanks again to all of you for your encouragement.
Old 06-09-2001, 12:22 PM   #9  

HI! How is everybody? That is the first time in a long time noone relied in 24 hours.
I have been op for 2 weeks now and it feels so good. I just started doing what they call the "Wendie Plan". The message board on Dotti's site is heating up with it. It is basically a way to "confuse" your metabolism by alternating the number of points you eat. It confuses your "thermostat" that keeps fueling your body. It is a long article that was sent to my group. It makes sense. I noticed that my best weeks at losing were weeks that I went over at least 1 day. I think my long plateau was because I ate the SAME everyday and my "thermostat" didn't change and so therefore I remained the same. It may not work for everyone. But I am trying it.
The point ranges arehe Wendie Plan: Part 2 (for Winning Points)
Winning Points Ranges:

18-23
Day 1 – 18
Day 2 – 23
Day 3 – 19
Day 4 – 30-33
Day 5 – 18
Day 6 – 22
Day 7 - 20

20-25
Day 1 – 20
Day 2 – 25
Day 3 – 21
Day 4 – 32-35
Day 5 – 20
Day 6 – 24
Day 7 - 22

22-27
Day 1 – 22
Day 2 – 27
Day 3 – 23
Day 4 – 34-37
Day 5 – 22
Day 6 – 26
Day 7 - 24

24-29
Day 1 – 24
Day 2 – 29
Day 3 – 25
Day 4 – 36-39
Day 5 – 24
Day 6 – 28
Day 7 - 26

26-31
Day 1 – 26
Day 2 – 31
Day 3 – 27
Day 4 – 38-41
Day 5 – 26
Day 6 – 30
Day 7 - 28

28-33
Day 1 – 28
Day 2 – 33
Day 3 – 29
Day 4 – 40-43
Day 5 – 28
Day 6 – 32
Day 7 - 30

If anyone wants me to send the article just e-mail me at:
[email protected]

It is long and I don't want to take up a lot of room.

Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!
Terri
Old 06-09-2001, 08:09 PM   #10  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Hi everyone!

Terri, the Wendie plan sounds interesting. It surely would "shake things up" a bit for me. I cannot stand routine and hum drum sameness when it comes to certain meals; I'd love for you to send me the article.

The boys were here since Thursday evening, Jess picked them up at around 3. Matt's teething, had a fever the entire time they were here. I'm kind of glad they're back home w/Mom & Dad. Ahhhh, the joys of grandparenthood!!!!

Joe and I leave early early tomorrow morning, am looking forward to getting him alone !

We debated bring the laptop w/us, then we said, let's get real!

At any rate, lots of barbecue, blues, and oh, yeah, Elvis....await us......

See you on Friday!

~Jen
Old 06-09-2001, 10:21 PM   #11  

Hi Jen,
I just sent the Wendie Plan to you!

There is no time to do laptops when you are having a great time like I know you two will have. I loved Memphis. Good luck and we will miss you. Have a great time with Joe.
How long will you be gone? Glad you had a good time with the boys. Sorry little Matt had a fever. Poor thing. I wish there was a mommy I could give my two boys to sometimes. j/k Not really.

Terri
Old 06-10-2001, 12:12 PM   #12  

Thumbs down

Hi my buddies

Terri - that plan sounds like a good one -- the leader in my group advocates going up and down with the points to shake things up a bit. If you can, send it to me. Thanks.

Jen - Have a great time on your vacation - say hi to Elvis for me if he's "in the house" Yes, the joy of grandmotherhood is sending them back home when you've had enough, LOL.

Well, Alana officially graduated from High School yesterday and since she goes to Catholic School, they had a mass and all. It was really nice. Unfortunately, she was sick with a fever, so she wasn't able to go to the various graduation parties, but they'll be a few more next weekend. I guess it's countdown time to college now It will go so fast, this summer. It's gonna be packed with things to do too. We are going to Florida in July and when we return Alana leaves for a trip to Italy for 2 1/2 weeks. When she gets back we'll just have time to do some school shopping for things she'll need for her new "home" And then in late August, she'll be leaving. I'm trying to stay really upbeat for her, because I know how sentimental she is with mommy and I don't want her to feel bad or scared to leave us. I'm sure she'll be fine, its me and hubby I'm not to sure about

Hi Essie, Joyce, Patty/Zoe, Anita and Myra.

Well, guys have a great day and I'll talk to you soon.

Dianne
Old 06-10-2001, 12:30 PM   #13  

AWW! I am so happy for Alana. She is lucky to have such a great mom and dad. Congrats on the Graduation. {{{{HUG}}}
I will send that plan to you.
Tell her to say hi to all my relatives in Italy. I am full blooded Italian.

Have a great Sunday!

Terri
Old 06-10-2001, 06:13 PM   #14  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Default Thanks Terri

Thanks Terri, for the Wendie Plan. It's very interesting and worth a try.
Old 06-10-2001, 07:16 PM   #15  

No problem! Have a great week!

Hi everybody!

Terri
Closed Thread